2022 QB Chad Mascoe

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

Can already see this kid being the top QB in Florida and a 5 Star.

He is now at IMG, after spending his freshman year at Thomasville High School where he threw for 2253 Yds and 21 TDs.

He has a very big arm, and likes to throw it deep. He does a great job moving around the pocket, and possesses great athleticism to escape and go when needed.

He did get offered by the old staff. Hopefully Enos re-offers!

Advertisement
That kid is legit and played in a tough region . I hate he left Thomasville because I was sure they would win state with him in the next three years . Good luck at Img and I sure hope he goes south to Miami instead of north to the Tallahassee **** show

Advertisement
He played on my dad's 8th grade football team, and he showed a lot of talent. He is also a hard worker. He is an FSU fan, but I don't think that is gonna really stop him from considering us.

He played on my dad's 8th grade football team, and he showed a lot of talent. He is also a hard worker. He is an FSU fan, but I don't think that is gonna really stop him from considering us.
My prediction. He will be the crown jewel of the bump class for the guy who replaces Slick Willie.

Was just about to ask with him being from Thomasville he prob grew up an FSU fan.
Not many players from Thomasville has gone to FSU lately. Clemson , Uga , south fl. **** , most people around there have taken the FSU tags off and put them in the closet. Waiting for better days I guess

Advertisement
His dad was a linebacker and wide receiver at Osceola (Kissimmee) when they won the state championship in '98. He was one of the top 5 LB prospects in the country. He committed to FSU, didn't qualify, and went to JC. FSU wanted him to put his hand on the ground when he came out of JC, but he wanted to play ILB, so he went to UCF and started for them in the middle.

Is this the son of the dude who played QB after Bobby Sippio at Osceola? With Willie Green in the backfield?

Advertisement
Is this the son of the dude who played QB after Bobby Sippio at Osceola? With Willie Green in the backfield?

Yes and No. Yes, he is Chad Mascoe's son, but Mascoe played WR/TE and MLB. Sippio was the QB and Green was the RB on the '98 state championship team.

Advertisement
Miami was the first school to contact him today according to his dad
FSU is prioritizing Nicco Marchiol for their top 2022 QB.

Norvell loves AZ QB's, he had a lot of success recruiting & developing AZ QB's going back to his time as OC at AZ St.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Mascoe's recruitment, because he had already committed to FSU in 2019 but then decommitted back in March 2020.

He's still going to be heavily recruited by the SEC, Auburn, UGA & Tenn will be contenders.

I wonder why he left IMG to move to Kissimmee to play for a traditional run heavy program. I’ve talked to people that’s close to chad sr that said he would never play at Osceola because of the style they play. Maybe they are changing things.

I wonder why he left IMG to move to Kissimmee to play for a traditional run heavy program. I’ve talked to people that’s close to chad sr that said he would never play at Osceola because of the style they play. Maybe they are changing things.
IMG bringing in JJ McCarthy probably didn’t help

Advertisement
Back