2022 2022 PWO OL Commit

Advertisement
Jonah Hill Nod GIF by MacGruber

Advertisement
If you haven't watched his highlight clips kids a little bit of an athlete. They put him in some weird spots on offense and he plays some tight end and makes some catches. Even though it looks like they are playing nobodies the kid makes some plays on defense and he shows hes kinda got a mean streak.

Advertisement
Oooooohhhhh sheeeeeeit...adidas jersey and a Nike sleeve...somebody slippin'....

Advertisement
From a technical standpoint, everything needs to be thrown out and relearned. Because this tape is wild from that standpoint lol (expected, he is a walk-on)

But man, this guy plays mean. Kids who are just undersized not only get pulled the ground, he throws himself on top of them every single time. He pushed the NT out of bounds on one play although the play was ran to the other side of the field. Plays from whistle to whistle with an intense and very mean demeanor. Fairly athletic, can move and his frame allows him to pack on muscle since he kinda doesn't look like a 300 lbs man. His feet are surprisingly light, and Mirabal has a soft spot for that.

If he practices as hard as he plays he might cause a fight or two in practice lol

Advertisement
We really need guys like this…and who knows what happens when they receive world class development. 🙌🙌🙌

One thing that Nebraska did back on the day they had a serious walk-on program. It helps tremendously to have a quality walk-on program. Hopefully we are cultivating something similar.
Private school, not as easy.

So I just found out that he played for Coral Springs Charter which means the comp sucks but he was coached by Brandon Haire who’s a good friend of mine. Brandon is an no nonsense guy so he’ll definitely be a fit and a nice change culturally. I’ll ask about him.

Advertisement
Back