• RVACane

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stripes lighten GIF
Seems you dont know this then:

Advertisement
Advertisement
My man, do you remember New Light and New Dark? Or when every other word we typed was censored a few weeks ago? I understand the need to censor booty gifs so I'm not even taking that into consideration, but every time he tries to make a change to the board calamity ensues. To his credit he usually gets it fixed after we throw a temper tantrum for a few days.

Advertisement
My man, do you remember New Light and New Dark? Or when every other word we typed was censored a few weeks ago? I understand the need to censor booty gifs so I'm not even taking that into consideration, but every time he tries to make a change to the board calamity ensues. To his credit he usually gets it fixed after we throw a temper tantrum for a few days.
So not dangerous is in Navy Seal dangerous, but dangerous as in Barney Fife when Andy gave him his bullet dangerous.

You are correct then.

Advertisement
Every time J Jax Brother posts, it's like I've just railed a line off a strippers *** and am ready to run through a wall, and every wall after that too. Give the man a TED talk.

Advertisement
Every time J Jax Brother posts, it's like I've just railed a line off a strippers *** and am ready to run through a wall, and every wall after that too. Give the man a TED talk.
He pm’d me a few weeks ago for the first time ever and I was scared to death to open the message. I was trying to replay what I could’ve said to get this hollering I was about to see.

If that doesn’t mean he’s the most dangerous here what does ?

Advertisement
Back