Votes: 7 8.2%
  • AtlAtty

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Dan E. Dangerously

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
We need an update on the results coming in for those of us still waiting to see what each of the candidates are offering .

Gotta say right now there are 4 I’m considering but Im leaning towards one ……

I considered most of them …..thought about voting for a couple of them…..thought better of voting for any of them ……so I’m not voting for none of them ….but I’ll swear I voted for the eventual winner……

If you want to have some fun, run this same poll in purgatory.
4jksQBIY8xEwE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry @RVACane @JD08 @No_Fly_Zone but I’m about to cast a vote for Jedd after this .

He deserves your vote. Easily the most likely maude purposely crash his car through the front door of the Cheetah after getting kicked out by one of the 2 bouncers that doesn't know him for slapping one of the new girls too hard directly on her ******* (and her not accepting the $50 apology "like a spoiled ****").

He deserves your vote. Easily the most likely maude purposely crash his car through the front door of the Cheetah after getting kicked out by one of the 2 bouncers that doesn't know him for slapping one of the new girls too hard directly on her ******* (and her not accepting the $50 apology "like a spoiled ****").
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: …GFYF

Advertisement
Back