2022 Miami target poses interesting depth chart question..

TurnoverCane

Freshman
So i was scrolling twitter when i saw an article about a top 247 CB recruit Trequon Fegans talking about the schools he likes, article here. Was the same old cant wait to visit this school that school blah blah blah.

but when he was talking about miami, i thought he gave a very interesting nugget.

"They told me that they only got a few corners so they might have to turn a receiver into a corner," Fegans said."

SO my question to you is, who on our roster would you consider trying out at corner, and why? my first thought was Dazalin Worsham.

Advertisement
Already been stated that incoming TF Malik Curtis will start at CB. Maybe Restrepo, because he played defense in high school? Who knows 🤷🏾‍♀️ but hopefully we'll get a full spring to see who fits best. We need bodies

Advertisement
Blades, Ivey, Couch, Stevenson, Dunson, Clarke, Curtis should all be here through 2022 so probably just hyperbole from whatever slapdick was working the rotary phones inside Hecht. Rumph perhaps?

Blades, Ivey, Couch, Stevenson, Dunson, Clarke, Curtis should all be here through 2022 so probably just hyperbole from whatever slapdick was working the rotary phones inside Hecht. Rumph perhaps?
Stevenson could go pro, Ivey and blades will both graduate and Ivey could grad transfer after he loses his spot and Blades isn’t a lock to be back either, he was rumored to be leaning towards going pro before his play dropped off in the 2nd half of the season..could definitely see Ivey at Utah St in 22...

Pope and Wiggins were our best corners last year so why not make it official...
Fx Just Saying GIF by Snowfall

Advertisement
**** NO TO WORSHAM. DUDE IS SLOWWWWW & HAS HAD MULTIPLE HIP SURGERIES

Probably Restrepo or Curtis. I think Pope would be a decent CB but it's too late & he'll probably say no. Curtis has elite potential at WR but we putting him at CB for our own recruiting failures. Teams are gonna see a white/Latino corner out there & try to pick on him lol

Stevenson could go pro, Ivey and blades will both graduate and Ivey could grad transfer after he loses his spot and Blades isn’t a lock to be back either, he was rumored to be leaning towards going pro before his play dropped off in the 2nd half of the season..could definitely see Ivey at Utah St in 22...
They may eventually leave or transfer but this year doesn’t count so Blades and Ivey will be Juniors again next year.

Advertisement
No

Advertisement
They may eventually leave or transfer but this year doesn’t count so Blades and Ivey will be Juniors again next year.
They’ll both be eligible to play at Miami in 22 but I doubt they both will, they will have their degrees and I’d imagine at least one of them will move on.

I'd give Wiggins a shot. He has zero chance at WR. I've also been calling for Restrepo to play DB since day 1. He'd be a dog at nickel.

Advertisement
Back