2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Not sure if this was ever mentioned and didnt know where to stick it but driving on 95 earlier saw one of those electronic billboards catch my eye with a welcome to the U for this kid.. Not sure if they did it only for him but it was right around where central exit would be coming up and thought that was pretty cool.. Dont ever remember something like that, in past remember Rutgers (lol) and Bama having billboards down here but thought it was cool..

Advertisement
Not sure if this was ever mentioned and didnt know where to stick it but driving on 95 earlier saw one of those electronic billboards catch my eye with a welcome to the U for this kid.. Not sure if they did it only for him but it was right around where central exit would be coming up and thought that was pretty cool.. Dont ever remember something like that, in past remember Rutgers (lol) and Bama having billboards down here but thought it was cool..
This Is The Way GIF by Priya

Advertisement
Got you.. This was just him and was wondering if it was a rolling ticker for each player since it was electronic billboard or more strategic because it was local to his neighborhood/school he played for..
I think this is just him.

Advertisement
We can solve our LB problems in 2 seconds. Chase, Keontra and Jim Williams with Bissanthe as understudy. James Williams will be optimized for his and the team's needs by playing closer to the line where he can blitz, come downhill and drop into coverage. Then hope 1 or 2 of the others were just victims of Diaz crazy system and can actually ball. I welcome any challengers to this scenario

Give me Chase Smith, Keontra Smith, Tirek Austin-Cave, Wesley Bissainthe & a Portal backer & let’s roll!

If we’re sticking with the 4-2-5, we need 6 for the 2-deep, if it’s a 3-4 we’ll need 8...

But the main 5 should be them & let one among Troutman, Flagg, Brooks, Huff & Tyler Johnson decide how bad they want it to be the 6th man.
Don’t forget about Steed. He’s a true LB and more healthy than he’s ever been at UM.

Advertisement
We can solve our LB problems in 2 seconds. Chase, Keontra and Jim Williams with Bissanthe as understudy. James Williams will be optimized for his and the team's needs by playing closer to the line where he can blitz, come downhill and drop into coverage. Then hope 1 or 2 of the others were just victims of Diaz crazy system and can actually ball. I welcome any challengers to this scenario
Move keontra back to the hybrid spot. Dude is only 205. Move chase to LB. Chase, Wesley, healthy brooks, steed, and cave should be enough.

Advertisement
That's awesome. Should CIS do the same for Shemar?
We were asked the other day whether we wanted CIS to get involved with the NIL game.

I personally don't think we'd ever have the weight to be a player there - but we do have extensive experience collecting donations for billboards. ;)

Why not do this in the neighbourhood of every local prospect when they sign their NLI? @Andrew

Advertisement
Back