2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Advertisement
☝🏽This is what Mario said the day Wes signed his LOI.

And you should look into in his Oregon teams, he played high ranked TF’s all the time.

Mario doesn’t give AF about seniority, he plays the best players regardless of age.

The always deferring to seniority stuff was literally the staple of the Diaz era.
Not about weight or age... It’s about talent. Let me know what Mario said about Chase Smith, Sam Brooks, and Tirek Austin Cave.

Advertisement
In terms of talent, Wes walks in as just as good as all of them.

He’ll play as a TF.
SMH. Lol. Let’s hope so. But you really underestimate college level football. He’s not better than Chase, not close. And as far as better Tirek Cave… he’ll have to show that.

Advertisement
Good as it better as… doesn’t matter. He’s not on close to chase right now. Chase is **** near NFL talent and size.
If you can show me where I said he was better than Chase then I’ll agree with you?

Didn’t say he’ll start over Chase or that he’s better, I included him in the potential 2-deep group at LB & said he’ll play, which he will.

And you wanna take a wild guess who the first person to ever post Chase on this board was?

There will be more than LB that can start, I’ve said literally in every comment I’ve made that Chase is one of the guaranteed starters & included Wes among the rest, the point being, just because he’s a TF doesn’t mean he’s going to sit on the bench.

If you can show me where I said he was better than Chase then I’ll agree with you?

Didn’t say he’ll start over Chase or that he’s better, I included him in the potential 2-deep group at LB & said he’ll play, which he will.

And you wanna take a wild guess who the first person to ever post Chase on this board was?

There will be more than LB that can start, I’ve said literally in every comment I’ve made that Chase is one of the guaranteed starters & included Wes among the rest, the point being, just because he’s a TF doesn’t mean he’s going to sit on the bench.
My bad then… you wrote “as good as them” and “them” included Chase and TAC. If that wasn’t your point… disregard.

Attachments

• F0DDFB37-E2E9-4C74-B34F-7AEDD4CF2AA6.jpeg
    F0DDFB37-E2E9-4C74-B34F-7AEDD4CF2AA6.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
Give me Chase Smith, Keontra Smith, Tirek Austin-Cave, Wesley Bissainthe & a Portal backer & let’s roll!

If we’re sticking with the 4-2-5, we need 6 for the 2-deep, if it’s a 3-4 we’ll need 8...

But the main 5 should be them & let one among Troutman, Flagg, Brooks, Huff & Tyler Johnson decide how bad they want it to be the 6th man.
I’d sure like to see steed have a chance too, or is he gone?

Advertisement
Under Feld’s guidance (check out Feld’s recent podcast interview discussing Miami), this young man should flourish from a physical POV.

Advertisement
I think we've got a lot of guys with talent at LB. I was blown away by Chase coming out of high school. After that, Keontra, Cave, Steed all really impressed me. But no one with proven production at the college level other than Steed, and I'm still not sure he's 100% back. Is Brooks on the team and able to play for sure? He's got talent but always injured and not a true LB. Huff... wtf knows?

I think it's going to be a free for throughout the winter and summer camps at LB. And I don't know if we'll settle into 2-3 clear #1s in first half of the season. Could be a lot of rotation.

At MLB, I'm beating a dead horse in saying we need a portal kid there. Really, really hope we go that route.

Give me Chase Smith, Keontra Smith, Tirek Austin-Cave, Wesley Bissainthe & a Portal backer & let’s roll!

If we’re sticking with the 4-2-5, we need 6 for the 2-deep, if it’s a 3-4 we’ll need 8...

But the main 5 should be them & let one among Troutman, Flagg, Brooks, Huff & Tyler Johnson decide how bad they want it to be the 6th man.
Let the rest fight with swords so whoever doesnt make it will free up schollies for the next class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back