2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m too lazy to look it up & sorry if it has already been said but is he EE? Listening to Mario rave about him in the presser, he will have every opportunity to play early plus it isn’t like he has stiff competition to overcome to do that. If he can pack a few on and get in here early, wouldn’t surprise me one bit if him and #41 are our guys come September.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LCE man u got me excited for this one. Someone checked me in another thread cause I thought T2 looked better. But those who watched full games had said Wes is best. I trust those guys more than what highlight tape looked best. This kid looks like the goods and I'm really excited now after watching more film. I stood away from this class cause of Manny but now getting ins tried this is a day 1 starter foreal.

Miami Central linebacker Wesley Bissainthe has impressed many with his abilities on and off the field.

The four-star Miami signee has also impressed his new coach of the Hurricanes.

Mario Cristobal gushed about the 16th-ranked linebacker according to the 247Sports composite rankings.

"Those who have watched him play know that he’s an instant difference maker for us,” Cristobal said. “Long, rangy, physical, instinctive, a knock-back tackler, extremely effective in the pass game as well.”

Bissainthe, pronounced 'bis-saint,' will look to cap off an impressive career in the 5A state championship game on Friday (1:00 p.m., Spectrum) against Merritt Island.

“He’s coached by (former Hurricane) Roland Smith so you know he’s going to be ready to play with that mentality, hard-nosed approach to football, disciplined, carries a lot of value,” Cristobal said. “In the top 300 at ESPN, in the Top247 player as well, playing for his third state title. There’s a lot to be said about a player captaining a team playing for a third title. I can’t say enough about him, getting to meet his family, meeting his coaches, a great support system. He really embodies what Dade County is all about.”

Miami has been plagued by sub-par play at linebacker in trying to replace four-year starters Shaquille Quarterman and Michael Pinckneytwo years ago.

Bissainthe, by the sounds of it, will have every opportunity to make an immediate impact when he arrives on campus.

“Arriving in a situation like this where you need depth at that position, you need guys who can make an impact right away and we see him as a guy who can be an impact player that can certainly make a difference right away and we’re going to make sure we get him ready to do so,” Cristobal said.

Advertisement
Back