2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Advertisement
New egg said he was fsus till a call w Miami last night. He then switch to Miami
New Egg Electronics is now doing recruiting news?!

1638646500469.png

you know what, I can't even get mad. he may be onto something. lmao
View attachment 165039
What some call cheating, others call Enhanced Recruiting.

That said, there would be no cheating. Why would someone want to go play for a team that might not play in a bowl during the player's 3-5 years, in a stadium that is a callback to Soviet brutalist architecture?

What some call cheating, others call Enhanced Recruiting.

That said, there would be no cheating. Why would someone want to go play for a team that might not play in a bowl during the player's 3-5 years, in a stadium that is a callback to Soviet brutalist architecture?
yes. what they call "cheating" I call "strategy".

no but seriously, every program winning on a high-level blurs the lines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
you know what, I can't even get mad. he may be onto something. lmao
View attachment 165039
Dude sounds like a whiny little ******. We throw bags around? Focus on your broke *** school and wondering if you’ll reach 6 wins in 2022. P.S., your Momma’s callin - the pizza rolls and tater tots are out of the oven finally!! Billy! Billy!

Dude sounds like a whiny little ******. We throw bags around? Focus on your broke *** school and wondering if you’ll reach 6 wins in 2022. P.S., your Momma’s callin - the pizza rolls and tater tots are out of the oven finally!! Billy! Billy!

I'm trying to tell you folks, the NIL rule change is going to favor The Canes in a big way. There's a significant subset of the fanbase that has the financial ability to "fund" players but was not willing to play the "bag game." Now that its legal and tax deductible.... watch what happens.

Advertisement
I'm trying to tell you folks, the NIL rule change is going to favor The Canes in a big way. There's a significant subset of the fanbase that has the financial ability to "fund" players but was not willing to play the "bag game." Now that its legal and tax deductible.... watch what happens.
Legal and tax-deductible. Those are the key words right there.

Advertisement
Back