2022 LB Jordan Lynch From Chaminade

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
Someone I came across looking at next years linebacker crop. 2022 guy who made plays last year blitzing and playing downhill but lacked sideline to sideline playmaking ability. He did some of that against Heritage but I want to see him put out a mid season tape. Here are his highlights from last season what do you guys think.

Advertisement
He's very physical and is constantly getting to where he needs to be. Does a good job of finding the ball carrier. He's definitely above average as a pass rusher for an inside linebacker. I like that he makes plays from the backside on a few as well. Solid prospect, how many linebackers are we trying to take next cycle?

He's very physical and is constantly getting to where he needs to be. Does a good job of finding the ball carrier. He's definitely above average as a pass rusher for an inside linebacker. I like that he makes plays from the backside on a few as well. Solid prospect, how many linebackers are we trying to take next cycle?
Too early to tell. Have to see what the roster looks like at that point and how many we take this year.

Someone I came across looking at next years linebacker crop. 2022 guy who made plays last year blitzing and playing downhill but lacked sideline to sideline playmaking ability. He did some of that against Heritage but I want to see him put out a mid season tape. Here are his highlights from last season what do you guys think.

Not sure how I feel about him athetically. Need to see more tape of him this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure he has the lateral quickness to be effective against spread teams. Looks a little stiff. He is a thumper but we play majority spread teams now so how much PT would a thumper like this kid receive? He's better between the tackles. Need to see more tape after the season.

Advertisement
Back