NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
I thought Rambo was solid for us. Why was he not good enough to get drafted still at this point in the 7th round?
Being solid for a bad team doesn't make you good enough for the league.... Honestly I dunno... thought Rambo showed well at Combines and such... Heard good things... Not sure what scared the Pro's off...

I thought Rambo was solid for us. Why was he not good enough to get drafted still at this point in the 7th round?
Yeah I misjudged this one a bit. I thought he would for sure get drafted. He didn’t have great combine numbers I believe. I’d like to know what type of draft grade he got when he decided to declare.

Advertisement

It is sad and also worries me about next season. Rambo was far and away UMs best receiver and he may not even get drafted. What does that say about the rest of our WR corps? TVDs talent is going to waste. Have to pray that 2-3 quality WRs hit the portal soon.

I suppose the good news is Hedley is returning to be UMs punter, maybe he can pull a Brian Monroe and get some reps at WR.

If by amazing You mean **** Manny Diaz (and honestly to a degree Mark Richt what the **** were you doing too since this should’ve been your senior class) then yes it’s amazing

Big Brother Housemate GIF by Big Brother Australia
Yes. Amazingly disappointed.

Advertisement

Average speed/Size plus the drop issues. Doesn't really have any elite traits. Didn't do well when pressed either.

What will help him as a UDFA is he's a competitor and a willing blocker regardless of his size and can run the route tree.

I thought Kevin Austin was supposed to be good? Isn’t he a measurables guy? He still hasn’t gotten drafted yet. Did he leave early?

Advertisement
Dolphins take a QB... Why??? Why waste a 7th round pick on a QB that will never see the field?? Go O-line or D-line at that point for depth...

With Tua at QB? Decent chance a backup QB is going to see some action (and the #3 guy better be ready). I would bet a box of donuts Tua doesn't start every game next season.

Advertisement
Feel bad for our guys but hope things get better in terms of the draft in upcoming years

With Tua at QB? Decent chance a backup QB is going to see some action (and the #3 guy better be ready). I would bet a box of donuts Tua doesn't start every game next season.
I get that but if Tua goes down you're not turning to Skyler.... Teddy will play and they'll bring in a FA QB to fill the void...

Advertisement
Back