NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the floodgates open.... Nothing but Canes getting picked from here on out.... All it took was one... LOL!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAnd as I write this the Rams take a dude from Blue Mountain State....
GIF by Lionsgate

Advertisement
Jon Ford is a big human and looks good in a practice setting. Some team was giving him a chance this late or as a priority UDFA because a team (like the Packers) are going to think they can get what he shows in a practice setting into a real game because he'll show it once in a blue moon and we've had ****ty coaching, so a confident NFL team will give him a shot to show he's more.

I hope he finds a place in the league and makes some money...he was a good soldier.

Advertisement
Amazing right.
If by amazing You mean **** Manny Diaz (and honestly to a degree Mark Richt what the **** were you doing too since this should’ve been your senior class) then yes it’s amazing

Big Brother Housemate GIF by Big Brother Australia

Anyone who thinks Diaz got a raw deal or didn't get enough time to succeed needs to look at this draft. Even Al Golden in his worst seasons, under the Shapiro cloud, still had 6-7 players drafted. Diaz recruited the defense for 7 years. We got one drafted in the 7th.
Ignore my post... you edited yours... lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back