NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
You beat me to it by a minute. I can't even watch this as I have no desire to drink anymore and I'd be face down by now if I did or my skull would completely explode.

This can never, ever happen again.
1651350212805.jpeg

And people wondered why were in dog fights every week. This team had zero talent.

Also shows how the O&G glasses blind ppl to facts. I lol’d at the notion Rambo would be drafted by round 3. Clearly his route tree was limited. I said he’s going to need to blow the combine out the water. He was smaller than we thought, & he was slower in his 40 than we thought. Plus, he had the dropsies during the combine, & he got confused on some instructions given for one of the drills.

Just being around some NFL scouts from back in the day, I realized that stats, especially inflated stats, don’t necessarily dictate draft position. Truth be told, just like Kaaya’s #s looked better than they actually were under Richt due to a handful of games to end the season, Rambo had 6 outstanding games to plump those stats up.

Interesting note: Rambo has played in 40 games, total. He’s gone over 90+ yrds only 10x in his career, 7 coming this yr. 😬😬

Advertisement
Man I remember Kelvin Harris saying they would be 15-17 people drafted from this team. We overrate our talent too much. But a lot of these kids would have been better off with a different coaching staff. This is the result of three to four years of Manny Diaz and his marry band of frauds coaching you up.
Average to average + talent but no development.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only people who are consistently confused about Miami players, is Miami fans.

Our fans are waaay too far in the forest to see the trees... Orange & Green shades blinds everything.
100% correct... To read these boards at times as well as watch some of the youtube shows and hear that same line over and over is mind numbing... Part of the reason I don't engage in conversations on the subject cause it's tough to get understanding from a empty cup...

This draft proves there is lots of work to be done. Due to the nature of the ACC Coastal being a weak conference, and the fact that we have TVD at QB we are a 9-3 team at worst with Mario this year. However, we are 3-4 years away from actually competing with the top dogs of CFB like Bama, Georgia, Ohio st. etc.

Mario needs to recruit the heck out of the roster and promote competition, let the players get after it. The new staff will develop our guys. We dont need to worry about that anymore. We just need to recruit DOGS especially in the front 7 of the defense, and elite guys at WR. We have always recruited DB, RB, TE well. And you know Mario will have the OL on point.

We need to be watching the draft and be having 7-10 guys drafted year in year out. No more JAGs.

I have no doubts that Mario has this thing under control and will bring us there. Just going to take some time. Cant wait!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our team has been generally small and slow.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said it all last off season but guys are now confused, lol.. Tell em again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant be small AND slow, when people call it out call them a mope and say they are not a true fan but then wonder when we play any real team like Bama and clemson we look like Bethune/famu and every other week we in death struggle with coastal crap.. And up in arms when NFL dont want NFLU small sludge

Advertisement
Back