NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Wait ..... They have a *** football league? Lol..... I just find that funny... That's all
What was funny about it was they made a big deal about it before announcing the Cardinals pick...

So now inadvertently it’s almost like they were trying to say the upcoming player being drafted was *** lol.

I bet he was at home like, “Why yall have to say all that sh*t before I got picked?” Lol

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it was just funny how they did it lol

Advertisement
What was funny about it was they made a big deal about it before announcing the Cardinals pick...

So now inadvertently it’s almost like they were trying to say the upcoming player being drafted was *** lol.

I bet he was at home like, “Why yall have to say all that sh*t before I got picked?” Lol

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it was just funny how they did it lol
Bro lmao I didn't even think about that. That makes everything even more hilarious. Had to be awkward as **** for him.

nick kroll television GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey birds fans I‘m about to write a sentence I’ve never typed “ Howie has had a **** of a draft“ All three picks 👍
Personally I would have preferred Hamilton when they traded up, but Davis is still a good pick with his freak athleticism. The AJ Brown deal was gigantic obviously. Really good pick (albeit not a **** one) of the C from Nebraska, but we should all be pinching ourselves that Dean fell into our lap in the 3rd. Even if his pec is torn and he’s out for the season he’s going to be the anchor in the middle for the three years after that.

Advertisement
Back