NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Idk what’s up. I watch the kid and I see Steve McNair if he goes to a team that’ll be patient. If Jalen Hurts is a top 45 pick then Willis is a solid top 30 pick. Dumbfounding to me.

I like Hurts more than Willis.

But, there are some spots he could go and now be in real no pressure situations...Seattle, Atlanta, Houston...wouldn't shock me if a team like Philly or Vegas take him as a backup.

The reality is, QBs going in R1 was a bad narrative by the media. The league does not like these guys AT ALL.

Steelers drafting Kenny Pickett is like drafting in Madden without scouting and ending up with a 64 OVR QB you just drafted in R1. Hard times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As Nik Bonnitto goes off the board I would to say “**** you” to Corch Manuela Diaz. That is all.
💯. I’ll give any coach some leeway that you can’t project all winners…this ain’t one of them. He was a take all day when he was in high school.

Advertisement
The irony is this is what Wilson had been wanting for yrs, & after they get rid of him, they’re trying to sure up the OL. Smh
Pete Carroll is petty & vindictive in his old age.

Because he such a high energy enthusiastic guy he never gets a bad wrap, but most of the veteran players on his rosters usually get tired of him & want out after 4+ years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This has been a weird draft... Kinda surprising how many well known players have somewhat dropped further than expected.... QB's especially....Still early though ....

Edit - As I wrote this Malik finally got picked..... Good spot for him... Tenn. has a good team... He should fit well there...

Advertisement
Pete Carroll is a petty & vindictive in his old age.

Because he such a high energy enthusiastic guy he never gets a bad wrap, but most of the veteran players on his rosters usually get tired of him & want out after 4+ years.
It’s the college coach in him.

Tolbert is a great pick for Dallas in the 3rd round.

He was one of my sleepers in this draft, really talented player.

Advertisement
Back