NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Montana fckn state smh …. Arthur Blank :diaf:

If it’s any consolation his testing numbers were off the charts, he was in the 99th percentile for LB’s in this draft.

But I agree that 2nd round seems a bit high for him, my comp for him was Leighton Vander Esch who was a 1st rounder but hasn’t lived up to the hype at Dallas. But he’s way faster than LVE, Esch was like a 4.6 guy, this kid is legit 4.42-43.

Still don’t think he should’ve gone that high though lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Phidarian Mathis isn't a 10 year player in the league, wtf do I know? Dude has been a DAWG since Day 1 at Bama and was one of the most underrated players nationally at the position. Saw him run down Kyler Murray as a freshman numerous times in the CFP. All hustle dude thats like 320lbs. He's the type of guy I'd assume the Ravens would be all over.

The QB Class really ******* stinks. If the Steelers werent okey-doked by getting the first QB, Pickett would still be on the board, too. Steelers got caught playing chicken and lost.

@Rellyrell Your Bears got a really good one in Brisker, he was one of the underrated prospects in this draft, but he’s a very good Safety with positional versatility.

Problem is, we need so much help, especially on the O. So I couldn’t even really get excited about taking back to back secondary help, knowing how awful our OL & WR core is.

Advertisement
Back