NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

He wouldn’t have been worth the contract extension he was going to want, but now we don’t have any weapons lol

But luckily this draft is deep with WR’s, so we can draft another one at 23 & pickup somebody in the 3rd round.
Until Lamar gets accurate the WRs dont matter. Brown was hit or miss(more miss ). His route running was nothing special. Was never happy about that pick.

Advertisement
It's funny that last year people were saying that Howell was a sure fire top 5 pick, a year later He's not even a 1st rounder. Still think He'll be a good pro, hope the Dolphins somehow get Him or Willis.

Most teams probably aren’t too crazy anymore about running QB’s in light of Lamar & Kyler Murray’s injuries.

I think he’s the best QB in this draft as well, him & Carson Strong IMO have the best arm talent.

But him not getting drafted in round 1 is actually a very good thing for him, it lowers expectations & allows him to go to a team with a much better roster where he won’t have to do it all by himself. The majority of high pick QB’s bust in the league anyway, so him being a 2nd rounder actually bodes well for his career.

He still has some accuracy & ball placement issues to further develop, so being taken in the 2nd will be a great value pick for a team where he can sit for a year or two & then play when he’s ready.
I want Strong in Charlotte - although I've no idea of his Draft value.

Advertisement
And? Theres a multitude of LBers and DBs who would have made far more sense need and value wise.

They drafted a guard projected to go in the third round in the first round and Sean McVay of all people laughed publicly about it.

There is zero basis to defend this pick. At no level does this make any sense whatsoever.

No And...just the rumored explanation.

GB taking Quay Walker got JAX yippy, too, because that is who they wanted and GB takes him because they cant trade for a WR. Draft dominos are fun.

No And...just the rumored explanation.

GB taking Quay Walker got JAX yippy, too, because that is who they wanted and GB takes him because they cant trade for a WR. Draft dominos are fun.
Belichick went out and said there was a good chance they select Strange at 21.

I'm not a fan of Hutchinson for the Lions, but that Jameson Williams pick was great. And If the Lions draft TVD this coming year. 😍😍

I would love to be pleasantly surprised with Hutchinson.

I don’t see it with him but I do think he was the BPA for the slot and a position of need so there’s that.

Yep Jameson can take his time and come back healthy. Probably will get game time in the last half or 1/4 of the season.

Advertisement
Not even Korchy could **** that team up.

Kentucky-0
Auburn-0
South Carolina-0
Missouri-0
Tennessee-0
Vanderbilt-0
Ole Miss-0
Florida-1
Texas A&M-1
Miss st.-1
Arkansas-1

Georgia had more than the rest of conference added up to minus Bama.

Add LSU-1

UGA had as many first round picks as everyone combined minus Bama in the league.

I'm not a fan of Hutchinson for the Lions, but that Jameson Williams pick was great. And If the Lions draft TVD this coming year. 😍😍
I definitely wanted any of the other top Defensive players, but hopefully he can do more than Ansah.

Advertisement

I don’t see it with him but I do think he was the BPA for the slot and a position of need so there’s that.

Yep Jameson can take his time and come back healthy. Probably will get game time in the last half or 1/4 of the season.
Be ready just in time for new QB next year.

Agreed. This season is a wash anyways, but I say that every season. .

Advertisement
Lol @ the vikings moving down 20 spots (with Jameson Williams on the board no less) for not nearly enough draft capital only to be sniped at 31 for the guy they actually wanted. Starting off the new regime well

1651242499030.png

Advertisement
Back