NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like when a player that wasn’t in any draft expert first round mock draft gets drafted. It’s like a short “who” pause from everyone

Advertisement
That was pro day stop watch time, his laser time was more around low 4.5.

I’m not saying he’s slow, but my comparison to him was Champ Bailey, Champ ran a 4.28.

Ahmad ain’t that blazing fast, but he more than makes up for it with ELITE coverage skills.
Ran 4.41 at combine ran 4.3 at pro day iirc
Screenshot_20220428-221754_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Good call on Dotson. I had pickens over him. Dotson got great hands.

I imagine Hamilton will play in the box a lot he's a dude I think you can move around.

We weren't gonna pay Brown what he wanted anyway. I imagine he picked where he went.

I think GB goes Burks.

If we traded Brown for Linderbaum...
Hamilton is a very good coverage Safety, he can play Hybrid Nickel/LB very similarly to Isaiah Simmons.

I just didn’t necessarily get it at 14 considering they just spent sign 37mill in guarantee money with his base salary at $15mill per on Marcus Williams at Safety as well. I don’t hate the pick though.

This 23 pick will be interesting to see...

He wouldn’t have been worth the contract extension he was going to want, but now we don’t have any weapons lol

But luckily this draft is deep with WR’s, so we can draft another one at 23 & pickup somebody in the 3rd round.

Andrews gonna get 200 targets and Bateman stock going way up. Lamar will be fine and yes you're right, they'll for sure get a WR before tomorrow ends.

Advertisement
He wouldn’t have been worth the contract extension he was going to want, but now we don’t have any weapons lol

But luckily this draft is deep with WR’s, so we can draft another one at 23 & pickup somebody in the 3rd round.
The Pats have been so good at this I hate to say. Can’t be afraid to let a GOOD player go if they are expecting a GREAT contract. You have to weigh the value of every dollar spent when dealing with a cap. Of course in a vacuum I’m sure you would love to keep him.

Hamilton is a very good coverage Safety, he can play Hybrid Nickel/LB very similarly to Isaiah Simmons.

I just didn’t necessarily get it at 14 considering they just spent sign 37mill in guarantee money with his base salary at $15mill per on Marcus Williams at Safety as well. I don’t hate the pick though.

This 23 pick will be interesting to see...
We are gonna crush small hands lol.

I like Williams as a the more deep safety. Also no one thought Hamilton was gonna be at so I get the just get him and figure it out mentality.

Llyod mcduffie karlaftis or Johnson I'm happy.

Linderbaum I'm heated lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back