NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
I’m not against us trading Hollywood, he was inconsistent & had way too many drops.

I just don’t get drafting Hamilton at 14 when we spent all that money in the offseason on Marcus Williams.

But there’s still good CB’s that are left on the board so hopefully we can get Booth, Elam or McCreary at 23 or in the 2nd round.
Good call on Dotson. I had pickens over him. Dotson got great hands.

I imagine Hamilton will play in the box a lot he's a dude I think you can move around.

We weren't gonna pay Brown what he wanted anyway. I imagine he picked where he went.

I think GB goes Burks.

If we traded Brown for Linderbaum...

Advertisement
I’m not against us trading Hollywood, he was inconsistent & had way too many drops.

I just don’t get drafting Hamilton at 14 when we spent all that money in the offseason on Marcus Williams.

But there’s still good CB’s that are left on the board so hopefully we can get Booth, Elam or McCreary at 23 or in the 2nd round.

Ravens picked Hollywood at 25, got 3 years out of him on a rookie deal and flipped him for #23. Absolute chess out of that front office. As usual, as you know.

All of the receivers are gone and Eagles left holding their dikks as the Lions jump from 32nd to take Jameson Williams.

@djnellz

law and order crazy **** GIF

Edit:
But we drafted Jordan Davis. @Paranos - his momma big!!!!
We got AJ Brown, tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ravens picked Hollywood at 25, got 3 years out of him on a rookie deal and flipped him for #23. Absolute chess out of that front office. As usual, as you know.
He wouldn’t have been worth the contract extension he was going to want, but now we don’t have any weapons lol

But luckily this draft is deep with WR’s, so we can draft another one at 23 & pickup somebody in the 3rd round.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back