2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

He said out of all the coaches recruiting him That he has the best relationship with LSU coach. He from Miami seems like he should have a better relationship with those coaches. They should have been on him since 8th grade. These are the type of kids you gotta keep. If manny wanna build this thing right he can’t lose this battle. Manny gotta add on to what he got. Clemson stacking they team every year **** you gotta stack yours every year to!

Advertisement
He said out of all the coaches recruiting him That he has the best relationship with LSU coach. He from Miami seems like he should have a better relationship with those coaches. They should have been on him since 8th grade. These are the type of kids you gotta keep. If manny wanna build this thing right he can’t lose this battle. Manny gotta add on to what he got. Clemson stacking they team every year **** you gotta stack yours every year to!
Lmao

“We should’ve been on him since the 8th grade”

**** it, start offering everybody at birth.

Every relationship is better when there’s envelopes with cash in them.

Why do you think I love my grandma so much?

Advertisement
You got any extra info on him too? Lol
I’ve known Shemar since 13U ball with North Miami Sundevils, Miami has known about him since his Freshman year in HS when he blew up with 15TFL’s as a standup rusher.

He played at Pace with James Williams, Divaad Wilson, Jahmar Brown Jaheim Joseph & the 22 Safety Semaj Flagg, all the others transferred to other schools, JW went to AH & Western, Divaad went to MNW, Jahmar went to STA & Semaj went to BTW. Even Lights Out Keyone Jenkins Miami Central’s QB who just lead them to a State title was an 8th grader at pace before he went to CC his Freshman year & just recently central for this year.

Our in with Shemar will be DVD who’s a Pace alum & is still tied in pretty tight with the staff their even though Zaccheo is retired, he’s still good with Perez’s staff. Myself & others have already relayed the message to DVD that the staff needs to lean heavy on former players & a kid like JW to get Shemar to see Miami is the place to be. Obviously, we use Rousseau & Phillips being possible 1st rounders heavy in his recruitment, but I recommended we lean heavy on Major 9 Chad Thomas too, because aside from doing it in Football he can show Shemar that you can be successful outside of football as well while still playing at Miami & make a career for yourself, plus he can get just about any rapper he’s a fan of on the line for a on the spot FaceTime call, whether it’s Rozay or Rod Wave or whoever.

It will be a long marathon battle, but Miami has a real shot, it just comes down to how hard we’re willing to go to get him.

Advertisement
I’ve known Shemar since 13U ball with North Miami Sundevils, Miami has known about him since his Freshman year in HS when he blew up with 15TFL’s as a standup rusher.

He played at Pace with James Williams, Divaad Wilson, Jahmar Brown Jaheim Joseph & the 22 Safety Semaj Flagg, all the others transferred to other schools, JW went to AH & Western, Divaad went to MNW, Jahmar went to STA & Semaj went to BTW. Even Lights Out Keyone Jenkins Miami Central’s QB who just lead them to a State title was an 8th grader at pace before he went to CC his Freshman year & just recently central for this year.

Our in with Shemar will be DVD who’s a Pace alum & is still tied in pretty tight with the staff their even though Zaccheo is retired, he’s still good with Perez’s staff. Myself & others have already relayed the message to DVD that the staff needs to lean heavy on former players & a kid like JW to get Shemar to see Miami is the place to be. Obviously, we use Rousseau & Phillips being possible 1st rounders heavy in his recruitment, but I recommended we lean heavy on Major 9 Chad Thomas too, because aside from doing it in Football he can show Shemar that you can be successful outside of football as well while still playing at Miami & make a career for yourself, plus he can get just about any rapper he’s a fan of on the line for a on the spot FaceTime call, whether it’s Rozay or Rod Wave or whoever.

It will be a long marathon battle, but Miami has a real shot, it just comes down to how hard we’re willing to go to get him.

I thought Williams was at Booker T at some point too? With Harris, Borregeles, and Brooks or am I trippin?

Then why wouldn’t we divaad then? Plus it would make rumph look better lol

I thought Williams was at Booker T at some point too? With Harris, Borregeles, and Brooks or am I trippin?
Nah James never went to or played at BTW, he started out at Pace & then was going to transfer to CC but decided not to, he went to AH then Western then back to AH.

T2 played at BTW as a Freshman before transferring to MNW & then Central.

Advertisement
Nah James never went to or played at BTW, he started out at Pace & then was going to transfer to CC but decided not to, he went to AH then Western then back to AH.

T2 played at BTW as a Freshman before transferring to MNW & then Central.

Oh word guess it was Lewis then

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back