2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

Advertisement
With 2 more years of growing before he hits a college field, he could be a very athletic 3 tech. He could be 6’5 270 as a true freshman.
He’s a true DE all the way, moving this kid to DT would be a disservice to his ability, he’s the most naturally gifted DE to come out of South FL since the Bosa’s.

JPP 2.0, higher upside than Brian Burns or Rousseau.

He’s a true DE all the way, moving this kid to DT would be a disservice to his ability, he’s the most naturally gifted DE to come out of South FL since the Bosa’s.

JPP 2.0, higher upside than Brian Burns or Rousseau.
So, what's it gonna take? I can open another account with Vanguard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With 2 more years of growing before he hits a college field, he could be a very athletic 3 tech. He could be 6’5 270 as a true freshman.

A 6'5 270 kid can play DE here just like a 5'10 170 kid can play CB here. Stop with the height/weight requirements like our idiot CB coach who prefers 6'1 guys with lousy skills over 5'10 guys who can actually play the position.

Or like people thinking Campbell is a OT because he is 6'5 and Scaife is a OG because he's 6'3. When any rational observer can see Campbell is better at Guard and Scaife is better at OT. Let a player's skills dictate where he plays, not an few pounds or inches.

There are very few kids that when you watch the tape you know they ain’t staying.
He’s one of them. He will be the number one must get on everyone’s board.
Hate to be the negative Nancy on here. It s gonna take a monumental effort from everyone.

Advertisement
A 6'5 270 kid can play DE here just like a 5'10 170 kid can play CB here. Stop with the height/weight requirements like our idiot CB coach who prefers 6'1 guys with lousy skills over 5'10 guys who can actually play the position.

Or like people thinking Campbell is a OT because he is 6'5 and Scaife is a OG because he's 6'3. When any rational observer can see Campbell is better at Guard and Scaife is better at OT. Let a player's skills dictate where he plays, not an few pounds or inches.
Settle down now.

I don’t have height / weight requirements my friend.

I simply pointed out this is a big framed boy who is what 16 years old? He says he is actually 6’6 247 as a junior in high school.

I’m just saying if he continues to grow, he could be a freakishly athletic 3 tech.

Lol I was expecting something negative the kid said. All he did was out out a top 10 which includes Miami and people already panicking. If you want elite recruits, you will have to beat out top schools to get him. Shocking, I know.
Based on the positioning of the U in the graphics, I’d say he’s a Cane lock. However, with it being surrounded by the bag school logos, he is sending us a message to get our NIL money ready.

Advertisement
Back