2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

Advertisement

He knows the game well and he’ll have as much local intel as any staff in the country. He wouldn’t have taken this job if he wasn’t confident he could win his share of battles against the big boys.
Exactly. He'll know all about the handlers and probably even have some leverage against them. Seems like Mario had advocates/friends all over the place. And don't forget about the billionaires who wanted him here as well as the NIL deals.

Hopefully Mario can get a little momentum going and make a strong push after Early Signing Day for him.

Precisely.

Everyone talks about Mario's recruiting prowess. But he's always had huge benefactors "backing" him in Alabama and Oregon.

These early tests will tell us if he can outrecruit the filth in South Florida with one hand tied behind his back.

Shemar. Kelly, Lucas. These are the battles to watch.
You seen the money they ponying up for man? lol we in a whole other league.

Advertisement
Go look at the money they’ve poured in..plus that SEC revenue. They’ve always been a sleeping giant tbh. If UT doesn’t get its **** together that state will go from burnt Orange to A&M red quick
Sorry man it doesn’t work like that in Texas. I lived in the northeast corner of the state and burnt orange is what it was even though I was 7 hours away from Austin.

You seen the money they ponying up for man? lol we in a whole other league.
Yeah, seems we are in the process of turning super saiyan. I’m sure when Cristobal said he’d only come if we showed that we were ready to commit to football, this is all part of the package now a days to be honest. It’s essentially what Smart said to his boosters and admin when he got to UGA.

Yeah, seems we are in the process of turning super saiyan. I’m sure when Cristobal said he’d only come if we showed that we were ready to commit to football, this is all part of the package now a days to be honest. It’s essentially what Smart said to his boosters and admin when he got to UGA.
Thats exactly what it is. man wants to be on a level playing field with the SEC. He wants top 5 classes yearly. Its the only way we win another title. Mario knows this. He can probably get the business people to offer all kinda NIL deals and them things

Advertisement
I know he is.

He’s a Cane fan though & so is his family, it’s actually a very similar situation to JW.

I still think TAMU wins out because they’re offering him big time money, even more than UGA was offering JW, but who knows maybe Mario wins this one, we’ll see.
This is why u hire Mario we got the big bag

I agree here! But we also have to be smart with how we do it. We aren’t Georgia are Miami. Our Bag game needs to be wink wink NIL bags cough cough. Georgia can back a brinks truck up to someone’s house and it’s nothing to see. You also have to factor in the schools who will try and turn Miami in. Miami football is like the local drug dealer and the SEC are the **** heads who aren’t invited to rage and call the cops on the party.

Advertisement
Back