2022 DE James Pearce

Advertisement
TAKE....Charlotte produces big time players in NC. This my state, and plainly put, Charlotte in the Carolinas can be described as the "SFLA" of NC/SC, in terms of football talent. Bad thing is the SEC powers annually go shopping in Charlotte, and of course, Clemson is like, what, 2 hours away if that.

I would love to get an OOS 2021 DE and Kelly that comes in here and tears it up! I try not to rip on kids, but I find it so disparaging that the local DE's "seem" to favor OOS teams over The U.

I would love to get an OOS 2021 DE and Kelly that comes in here and tears it up! I try not to rip on kids, but I find it so disparaging that the local DE's "seem" to favor OOS teams over The U.
I think we have an official scheduled with a 6'6" OOS kid from Missouri, DJ Wesolak I believe is his name.

Good prospect. Twitchy. Good get off. Excellent length. He has no idea how t use his length or hands, so his upside is high. Once he develops his skill set and he adds strength and muscle to his frame he will be a force off the edge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back