2022 DE DJ Wesolak

We have a staff loaded with stud recruiters,who have signed elite talent at prior stops.We have some of the best DEs in the nation in our back yard this year and just put 2 guys in the 1st round.We will see just how much of a problem the bag game is in just a few months and keep in mind we will have the player likeness to help a bit which we didn't have before.

Advertisement
We gotta stop thinking it’s our staff or bags. The city of Miami is just often a hard sell for parents. Especially when we aren’t winning like the “big boys.” My neighbor was a highly ranked kid a couple of years ago, and his mom refused to let him have interest in Miami simply cause she said it was dangerous. I had to show her that Miami was ranked at the very bottom of school with arrest or off field issues. She didn’t want to hear it. Kid ended up at UGA. Which is ironic cause they’re in top % of student athlete issues.

We gotta stop thinking it’s our staff or bags. The city of Miami is just often a hard sell for parents. Especially when we aren’t winning like the “big boys.” My neighbor was a highly ranked kid a couple of years ago, and his mom refused to let him have interest in Miami simply cause she said it was dangerous. I had to show her that Miami was ranked at the very bottom of school with arrest or off field issues. She didn’t want to hear it. Kid ended up at UGA. Which is ironic cause they’re in top % of student athlete issues.
Where was the father ?

The mom was not concerned about “danger”.

Sounds to me like the classic: Miami is dangerous that is why I don't want you to go there (definitely not $$$$)

Advertisement

Mom:. "Miami is dangerous, I don't want you going to school there."

Son:. "That's a nice new car mom. How much did it cost? Are we able to afford it?"

Mom:. "Shut up, you're going to Georgia."

An mama is thicker than a biscuit covered with sausage gravy, if it's the Apopka Dlinemen I am thinking of , she is definitely paranos approved, ummm hmmm.

Also if not mistaken that player was a big stop on one of UGA's $EC Brinks routes.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get being a longshot but what's at UF??
mzjvsn6u1mn01.jpg

They have Swamp Rabbits with red snappers!!!!!

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back