2022 DE Commit Jamaal Johnson on his commitment to The U

What’d this guy buy into CIS ? HTF he logs on and is automatically a Maude...DMoney selling the Orange stripes like girl scout cookies..😂

Advertisement
My comp for him is the outgoing Roche. He has a motor on him...and a nose for the ball. May have a better motor than Roche.
Roche comp is good and we’d all take a Roche for four years. His ceiling athletically is sneaky high. Saw a highlight of him dropping back in coverage and making a pick along the sidelines.

My comp for him is Quincy Roche
The game is certainly similar. My only question would be size. He’s already as big as Roche as a HS junior. No chance they see him as an eventual inside guy?

Advertisement
I kind of don't want UCF to be any good. But if they're taking kids who are P5 level, they're going to continue to dominate the G5.
Nothing we can do….

stay in your lane and worry about your own house. No reason we shouldn’t be a 10+ win perienal power in CFB but coaching and poor evaluations keeps us in this purgatory of mediocrity

Would've loved to keep him on board. His film is legit. He's going to be a good one at UCF.

Nothing we can do….

stay in your lane and worry about your own house. No reason we shouldn’t be a 10+ win perienal power in CFB but coaching and poor evaluations keeps us in this purgatory of mediocrity

Agree with both of these statements. Kid is good enough to be a Cane from his HUDL. But as long as we take care of business, we'll have better options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just realized this my homies nephew.

My homie was a starting qb at USF along with his brother who played de at usf. Their other nephew ended up being FSU's starting qb Deandre Francois, so that is his cousin.

Didnt realize it because the family is haitian...and this kid name is Jamaal Johnson lol

Hes going to be a good one alot of athleticism in the family

Just realized this my homies nephew.

My homie was a starting qb at USF along with his brother who played de at usf. Their other nephew ended up being FSU's starting qb Deandre Francois, so that is his cousin.

Didnt realize it because the family is haitian...and this kid name is Jamaal Johnson lol

Hes going to be a good one alot of athleticism in the family
****, you're making this separation harder than it needs to be bro. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back