2022 DB Appreciation Thread

Odysseus

Freshman
Shout out to DVD, T-Rob, and Ed Reed for restoring balance and starting the turnaround to bringing the U back to its throne as DB U. Here's all our targets and commits and I must say all these guys are blue chip athletes with next level potential. We got some DAWGS coming in very soon on top of the ballers on campus already.

Advertisement
Shout out to DVD, T-Rob, and Ed Reed for restoring balance and starting the turnaround to bringing the U back to its throne as DB U. Here's all our targets and commits and I must say all these guys are blue chip athletes with next level potential. We got some DAWGS coming in very soon on top of the ballers on campus already.

love Ed reed, but people are giving him way too much credit for recruiting. He’s not closing kids. Why was our corner class just a wr convert last year if Ed is helping so much in recruiting? It’s the position coaches not Ed chilling in Georgia closing kids

love Ed reed, but people are giving him way too much credit for recruiting. He’s not closing kids. Why was our corner class just a wr convert last year if Ed is helping so much in recruiting? It’s the position coaches not Ed chilling in Georgia closing kids

Oh buddy, you better run for cover lol.

......and I dont disagree with you.

Advertisement
Perfectly balance, as all things should be
EB449874-0A52-4ACB-BB59-B6C2B668D3D3.jpeg

Reed is more so for film room and practice and game tips for the DBs while DVD, T-Rob do the full time jobs

Advertisement
Back