Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: The HBK/Hollywood Hogan Face/Heel Turn Award

CIS BEST HEEL/FACE TURN

• Memnon

• IndayArtHauz

• Go Canes!!!

• Dwinstitles

• Empirical Cane

• Crossover22[]_[]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
Man, everyone loves a good heel/face turn in wrestling.

And I think you'd agree with these candidates.

Best heel turn or turn baby face:

@Memnon aka LCE - heel: you turned like Stone Cold at WM 17.
@IndayArtHauz - heel: I compare this turn to CM Punks slow burning turn on Jeff Hardy the 2nd time he cashed in his MITB briefcase.
@Go Canes!! - heel: your turn is a double turn and double turns are rare. You're Bret Hart.
@Dwinstitles - baby face: again double turns are rare. You're Stone Cold in the sharpshooter with the blood pouring out, but never tapping to the Hitman.
@Empirical Cane - heel: your turn is like when the People's Champ became the Corporate Champ, The Rock.
@crossover22[]_[] - heel: 🤷🏿‍♂️ you're Dean Ambrose before he left for AEW.

I'm actually upset there's only one face turn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who's it gonna be?

ezgif-5-3ad98f6961.gif

ezgif-5-4ae2b54957.gif

Last edited:
Man, everyone loves a good heel/face turn in wrestling.

And I think you'd agree with these candidates.

Best heel turn or turn baby face:

@Memnon - heel: you turned like Stone Cold at WM 17.
@IndayArtHauz - heel: I compare this turn to CM Punks slow burning turn on Jeff Hardy the 2nd time he cashed in his MITB briefcase.
@Go Canes!! - heel: your turn is a double turn and double turns are rare. You're Bret Hart.
@Dwinstitles - baby face: again double turns are rare. You're Stone Cold in the sharpshooter with the blood pouring out, but never tapping to the Hitman.
@Empirical Cane - heel: your turn is like when the People's Champ became the Corporate Champ, The Rock.
@crossover22[]_[] - heel: 🤷🏿‍♂️ you're Dean Ambrose before he left for AEW.

I'm actually upset there's only one face turn.
Nelly

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Memnon

I said you're stone cold at WM 17 because you're our antihero, like Austin, but turned full blown heel, but we still love you., a lot like Austin.
Tbh, it really wasn’t a Heel turn at all, I called it as I saw it.

Maybe everyone has amnesia but I was highly critical of Richt’s 2018 season & Diaz’s 2019 & 2021 seasons.

The only difference is people really really like MC so they get more offended/upset by his criticism.

If Miami would’ve went 8-4/9-3 last year I wouldn’t have been critical of him at all, just like I wasn’t of Richt in 2016 & 2017 or Diaz in 2020. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Maybe everyone has amnesia but I was highly critical of Richt’s 2018 season & Diaz’s 2019 & 2021 seasons.

The only difference is people really really like MC so they get more offended/upset by his criticism.

If Miami would’ve went 8-4/9-3 last year I wouldn’t have been critical of him at all, just like I wasn’t of Richt in 2016 & 2017 or Diaz in 2020. 🤷🏽‍♂️
It’s a joke category. A group of us are trying to decide whether to vote for the true heel turn - Inday - or for Crossover just so he can win something. Lol

Advertisement

At least you didn’t write a good bye manifesto, lol

I dunno Deja...

You went from tolerant and patient porster to neck snapper.

Sometimes good men just turn bad*

*It's what CIS does to porsters

Advertisement
Back