Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: The Gloomy Eeyore Mope of the Year Award

Who was the biggest mope of 2022?

• jkdood

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SinisterCane

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Indayarthauz

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • JimmyJohnsonsHair

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • SFBayCane

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • RealRussellPumps

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • JZcane0825 needs a zanax

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • jhtheking

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Empirical Cane

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 17 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium

I've come to find out that being a mope is an art. And no one quite mopes like these guys. Their mopes rival that of that moping donkey, Eeyore.

You can vote for 3 mopes because this list is just too good for just one vote.

@jkdood : I don't interact with you much and have no ill will, but... you do mope. Lol

@SinisterCane : this is my favorite mope on this board. I fought hard for you to come back here and I am glad you're back. OG mope.

@IndayArtHauz : EL OH EL your "mope" posts were glorious. And like you, I am so glad I don't know most of these people in real life, too. I nominated you, but, you're really not a mope. SATIRE

@JimmyJohnsonsHair : man, posters have some receipts for your @$s

@RealRussellPumps : you pump out some good mope posts.

@JZCane0825 : you're a funny mope. Not as in literally funny. I ain't forget the whole Mario fiasco in Diaz's last year.

@jhtheking : KING MOPE

@Empirical Cane : A philosophical mope. Not really a mope IMO, though.

@Tony Perps : LOL!!! You see, you're the mope no one likes. I mean... no one likes you. Even so to the fact that you've been nominated, but I ain't put you on the ballot.

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

@Go Canes!! : wow. What a change of scenery. My guy is a mope. Wow.

@crossover22[]_[] : you're never winning an award, are you?

@SFbayCane : I had to add you. Our resident mope maude. But I bet we'd rather see a Lashlee one yard dive into oblivion than that abomination we saw this year of an offense.

If I missed a few, let me know. And I'll add em cause we can vote for three.

EDIT" ONLY TEN SLOTS? FIX IT, @Andrew

Advertisement
Happy Wheel Of Fortune GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement

I've come to find out that being a mope is an art. And no one quite mopes like these guys. Their mopes rival that of that moping donkey, Eeyore.

@jkdood : I don't interact with you much and have no ill will, but... you do mope. Lol

@SinisterCane : this is my favorite mope on this board. I fought hard for you to come back here and I am glad you're back. OG mope.

@IndayArtHauz : EL OH EL your "mope" posts were glorious. And like you, I am so glad I don't know most of these people in real life, too. I nominated you, but, you're really not a mope. SATIRE

@JZCane0825 : you're a funny mope. Not as in literally funny. I ain't forget the whole Mario fiasco in Diaz's last year.

@Tony Perps : LOL!!! You see, you're the mope no one likes. I mean... no one likes you. Even so to the fact that you've been nominated, but I ain't put you on the ballot.

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

@SFbayCane : I had to add you. Our resident mope maude. But I bet we'd rather see a Lashlee one yard dive into oblivion than that abomination we saw this year of an offense.

Can I PLEASE have 10 votes?

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

I think @Mr. Dynasty1 & @407cane could be in the discussion. No judgement!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back