• Cribby

Votes: 90 85.7%
  • 1murhurricane

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Brooklyndee

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the most prestigious CIS awards, Insider of the Year includes nominees that bring invaluable information and insight to our boards. We appreciate each and every one of them and wish them the best of luck in this poll.

The nominees are:
@Gocanes1990
@Ghandi
@SWFLHurricane
@Cribby
@1murhurricane
@Brooklyndee

Good luck gentlemen!
Honestly man, what is the point of this poll ? do the right thing name it after cribby in perpetuity, and then let the others battle out for honorable mention

#selffullfillingprophecy
#redundant
#duh

Full House 90S Tv GIF

Advertisement
Honestly man, what is the point of this poll ? do the right thing name it after cribby in perpetuity, and then let the others battle out for honorable mention

#selffullfillingprophecy
#redundant
#duh

Full House 90S Tv GIF
Undoubtedly the results were probably a foregone conclusion but it also recognizes others that also make valuable contributions.

Undoubtedly the results were probably a foregone conclusion but it also recognizes others that also make valuable contributions.
Well, fine I understand that but then this is still an abomination because I can’t believe you didn’t have that cutting edge first to report Barry Jackson listed on here as he is a source of almost everything

Advertisement

#selffullfillingprophecy
#redundant
#duh

Full House 90S Tv GIF
Yes - that’s exactly what I proposed.

Giving the rest of the board to come up with a name for the award for next year but it must include @Cribby’s name, but he will no longer be a nominee. He’s enshrined!

Well, fine I understand that but then this is still an abomination because I can’t believe you didn’t have that cutting edge first to report Barry Jackson listed on here as he is a source of almost everything
Jackson declined our invitation to be a nominee as he was busy working on his next “story”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back