***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS: Best CIS Troll

Best CIS Troll: Whose troll game was the best this year?

• hydro

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Gosh Jattis

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • fraggle

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Angry Ibis

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • nystateofmind

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Science

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • KrazyCane

Votes: 29 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote is on fraggle, no one has a perfect record of making quality porst and angering the rest of CIS. Rock on Fraggle rock

Advertisement
We pretty much felt that his only chance of winning anything is to put him in every poll
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
Thoughts @crossover22[]_[]

You might recognize me from such usernames as:
Coach Prime
Lover 3
Cane Since 106
Alpha Hooker Hunter
Bingo Bunny
Dumpster Kitty
Potato Hunter
Juvenal
El Guapo
PoRster
Berry Jaxson
or
Hecht Mole

The name changes are critical to your brand, but the name changes are killing your brand recognition. Real pickle, that one.

Advertisement
I’ve never thought of @crossover22[]_[] as a troll...

IMO he’s just not a devout believer, gets into with people who are & thus gets labeled as a troll.

More of a dissenter than troll, just my .2 cents though
On first read, I read the last sentence with the word "disaster" and was going to "100" this. Saw it said "dissenter" and toned it down to a "like".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What i want to know is why the **** you haven’t been nominated for awards ? You’d have my vote in more than one category, brother . The fix is in .
That means more to me than any award brother

Unfortunately my esteemed colleagues on the Awards Committee agree with my old lady that while I’m pretty good at a few things, I’m not great at anything

Episode 2 Idk GIF by Big Little Lies

There are more awards yet to come
There better be cause it’s a travesty whats being done to the man who kept our boards safe from jokes only a tard like @JBCanes-NC would find funny ….and gave me a pass on more than one . I donated a lot to the policeman’s ball . @WaterburyCane is on the take , sure , but as Denzel said in Fallen “cream or no cream 99% of the time ....” you know the rest.

Advertisement
Back