2022 CB Monds III speaks on UM offer, visit plans

View as article
Hope Manny puts in a call to former Westwood alum and Canes cornerback Ryan McNeil to help sell this kid on why Westwood to The U is the college move (and career move if you know a little about McNeil's post NFL business ventures) for him. Need all the help we can get recruiting cornerbacks.

Advertisement
Hope Manny puts in a call to former Westwood alum and Canes cornerback Ryan McNeil to help sell this kid on why Westwood to The U is the college move (and career move if you know a little about McNeil's post NFL business ventures) for him. Need all the help we can get recruiting cornerbacks.
I'm sure Luther Robinson would put a good word in as well

Of note:

monds.png

Advertisement
A Baller! has return speed, good moves, excellent acceleration, hard hitter and a play maker.
October 17, 2020 83 yard kick return

Doesn’t seem super fast but if he gets a pick he’ll know what to do with it. I swear against Florida if we knew how to return a pick we’d have won.

Advertisement
A Baller! has return speed, good moves, excellent acceleration, hard hitter and a play maker.
October 17, 2020 83 yard kick return

His long speed isn't that crazy, looks like a mid-high 4.5 guy but he knows what do when he has the ball in his hands, reminds me of Jaquan in that aspect. Quan was a crazy offensive player & returner at Killian.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back