2022 CB Jadarian Rhym

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'1 170bs 4-star CB out of Georgia, goes to 6A school Valdosta.

Tall long armed kid with a very good physical frame. Is a long stride runner that covers lots of ground & has natural fluid hip turn ability. Has good ball skills with 5INT's, @:30 on his tape he showed good coverage & route recognition, playing in off coverage against the deep crosser, did a good job staying on the WR's outside shoulder to shadow the route while maintaining eye discipline on the QB & made a good jump break on the ball to get the pick. Has very good recovery speed & displays crisp footwork. Plays 90% of his snaps in off coverage bail technique, in my personal opinion I cannot stand it, it's of no fault of the kid of course, but on the HS level I feel you're not doing your kids justice by not teaching them proper technique & how to play Press man, it's lazy coaching IMO.

Anyway, he's also a good tackler that plays with instincts & does a good job fighting off blocks to get in the backfield & assist in the run game. Overall, is a long armed rangy quick twitch corner with good ball skills & recovery speed, will have to be taught how to play press man at the next level but has good upside at Boundary Corner.

Received a huge bump in today's updated 2022 rankings, got bumped up to a 4-star with a 91 rating.

Plays at Valdosta that has produced some good players in recent classes:

- 2020 3-star TE Jaheim Bell (signed with South Carolina)
- 2020 3-star QB Tate Rodemaker (signed with FSU)
- 2018 4-star LB Zakoby McClain (signed with Auburn)
- 2018 3-star CB Jayce Rogers (signed with West VA)
- 2015 3-star CB Josh Norwood (signed with OH St)

Holds offers from UGA, UF, FSU, Tennessee, South Carolina, Cincinnati & GTech.

Advertisement
Normally I don't post Georgia Corners because of how we've been played recently by GA kids & the fact most kids from SEC country just don't come to Miami...

But, with us getting kids like Christian Williams in 2019 & Isaiah Dunson last year I figured he's a kid we might eventually offer & pursue.

He's also good friends with 2021 DE target Thomas Davis who we're currently recruiting, both are from the Valdosta area, if we land Davis it could help us with a kid like Rhym.

Tall long armed kid with a very good physical frame. Is a long stride runner that covers lots of ground & has natural fluid hip turn ability. Has good ball skills with 5INT's, @:30 on his tape he showed good coverage & route recognition, playing in off coverage against the deep crosser, did a good job staying on the WR's outside shoulder to shadow the route while maintaining eye discipline on the QB & made a good jump break on the ball to get the pick. Has very good recovery speed & displays crisp footwork. Plays 90% of his snaps in off coverage bail technique, in my personal opinion I cannot stand it, it's of no fault of the kid of course, but on the HS level I feel you're not doing your kids justice by not teaching them proper technique & how to play Press man, it's lazy coaching IMO.

Anyway, he's also a good tackler that plays with instincts & does a good job fighting off blocks to get in the backfield & assist in the run game. Overall, is a long armed rangy quick twitch corner with good ball skills & recovery speed, will have to be taught how to play press man at the next level but has good upside at Boundary Corner.

Received a huge bump in today's updated 2022 rankings, got bumped up to a 4-star with a 91 rating.

Didn't Greg Reid play for Valdosta? Dude was like 5'9, 170, but played with bad intentions.

JaDarian Rhym is also a really good rap name. Man, I wish I had a cool name like that. Back in the day I knew a guy named Nick Pleasure. Legit real name. Dude got all the ladies just on his name alone.

Advertisement
I imagine this guy ends up being a target for us if we are going to be mainstays at Valdosta this year. He seems to fit the mold what our typical CB targets look like.
He recently got a bump up in ratings, he was a 3-star & then got bumped up to a 4-star with 93 composite rating & a 91 247 rating.

He also just got offered by Bama a month ago, although he probably won't end up as a take for them in their class, but it goes to show that the big name schools are taking notice of his upside.

I would have Thomas Davis, Christian Williams & Isaiah Dunson help us recruit, if we ever get around to offering him lol.

Advertisement
He recently got a bump up in ratings, he was a 3-star & then got bumped up to a 4-star with 93 composite rating & a 91 247 rating.

He also just got offered by Bama a month ago, although he probably won't end up as a take for them in their class, but it goes to show that the big name schools are taking notice of his upside.

I would have Thomas Davis, Christian Williams & Isaiah Dunson help us recruit, if we ever get around to offering him lol.

This is like groundhog day at this position in how absolutely baffling it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back