2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
:pgdead:

I love this ****** place after we get a commit šŸ¤£
BC5872B9-0E2A-4856-A9CD-40C47F9C9676.gif

Advertisement
Too bad the LB coaches have been crap for 5 plus years
It could be that but I think itā€™s more our scheme. If youā€™re not a excellent lb youā€™re going to be exposed in this defense and the defense isnā€™t set up lb friendly. If I was an elite dl Iā€™d come here, if I was a elite lb I wouldnā€™t

It could be that but I think itā€™s more our scheme. If youā€™re not a excellent lb youā€™re going to be exposed in this defense and the defense isnā€™t set up lb friendly. If I was an elite dl Iā€™d come here, if I was a elite lb I wouldnā€™t
Couldnt agree more about the scheme....it sucked at UT and it hasnt changed much at UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge pick up!

Thank god for TRob and DVD.

Now can anyone else on the D Staff recruit. We need DL and LBs

3 people on this page alone commenting on LBs
One guy started *****ing about Manny and LBā€™s and recruiting them. Someone stepped in and said itā€™s the scheme. Really, one dude **** on this pull which is why I posted my initial response.

By some of the things weā€™ve seen said today, all of these guys ****ting on this - and Iā€™m not just talking about this one poster here - but others before him - are part of the problem with this place. The other problem is the attacks.

We struck out on several recruits recently and now we land a good one and a handful of people have to shĆ®t on everyone elseā€™s happy moment.

Seriously, if I clippped everyone of them, the board would be a better place for not having to have them here to continue to **** on every success.

Advertisement
Back