2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Where are those creeps who kept commenting about recruiting and kept trying to take a **** on the coaches for some plan b and c type recruits not committing???
we have 4 commits dude......its what fans do. You can excuse make all you want, but Manny tends to win summers and crap the bed in actual football season. If he does that this year with a base of 4-5 commits we will be in trouble. I hope that is not the case, but manny the coach isn't exactly scaring anyone yet.

Advertisement
we have 4 commits dude......its what fans do. You can excuse make all you want, but Manny tends to win summers and crap the bed in actual football season. If he does that this year with a base of 4-5 commits we will be in trouble. I hope that is not the case, but manny the coach isn't exactly scaring anyone yet.
Tears in a positive thread. Nice work.

Facepalm reaction.

Advertisement
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

So Manny said that he'd rather win the season and let the recruits come. He's betting on himself and the team. If Miami had 14-15 commits right now, you'd still be complaining.

Advertisement
Lmao I knew it was only a matter of time

Advertisement
We had a pretty good season last year in my opinion. If Pope and Wiggins could actually catch, we would of Finished 9-2 with a Bowl Win Against a Top 25 Oklahoma State team.

Advertisement

Jfc cry more

Dude you are a glutton for punishment
I just speak my opinion. People ignore the " It's the best CB class in a long time" and focus on the Spells over Graves remark. I think Spells is ready to contribute right away in college, were as Graves could take a year or two. Regardless both will be good starters at the Next level. I just prefer Spells due to Surtain developing him.

Advertisement
Back