2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
Graves will get our "real" momentum going, I love the way we are recruiting only studs this year, no reaches at all. Every player we have so far can be a 4 year starter if need be which I haven't seen in nearly 2 decades. I said this before but I'd rather we get 10 stud high school kids and 10 solid portal players than 10 studs, 8 reaches that will never play and 2 portal players.

Graves will get our "real" momentum going, I love the way we are recruiting only studs this year, no reaches at all. Every player we have so far can be a 4 year starter if need be which I haven't seen in nearly 2 decades. I said this before but I'd rather we get 10 stud high school kids and 10 solid portal players than 10 studs, 8 reaches that will never play and 2 portal players.
Que him committing to LSU 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
When this kid commits we’re likely to have less than a dozen spots left.
How do you figure? When he announces for the good guys, we have 4 committed. Less than a dozen to spare mean that we are taking 15-16 recruits. Are you suggesting that we aren’t taking our full allotment this year, that we have “silents” (which has been debated by all concerning their relevance) or that we are getting the portal for the rest? I am sincerely curious as to why not closer to 20 something. Thanks.

Advertisement
How do you figure? When he announces for the good guys, we have 4 committed. Less than a dozen to spare mean that we are taking 15-16 recruits. Are you suggesting that we aren’t taking our full allotment this year, that we have “silents” (which has been debated by all concerning their relevance) or that we are getting the portal for the rest? I am sincerely curious as to why not closer to 20 something. Thanks.
We are returning a lot of starters this year but that just means that we will lose a lot next year. I think you will see us very active in the portal for next year. We may only take 15-17 high school guys and the rest portal

This thread does a great job of explaining why we will likely have a smaller class this year than expected

Advertisement
I could care less the team ranking. Just get “Miami kids” and the best possible talent at the positions of need. Seems like we scored with Ibieta. Who cares what his ranking is? I remember Travis Benjamin was a three star when Randy grabbed him, too. If Ibieta had that in him then the stars are irrelevant.

please don’t compare ibieta to TB3

that’s just silly at this point

Advertisement
Back