2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Not to rile anything up, but I know **** well Kiffin wouldn’t be recruiting at this clip. Mario still has a lot to prove on the field obviously, but he’s a ridiculous recruiter.

I tried to tell y'all.

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 4.01.48 PM.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wait a darn minute. Im trying to cram a million things in at work before the weekend and been off the boards. We really didnt just get an official commitment from Skinner did we???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to sound like a UF fan here but..... why are they including the sc transfer whose a 3 star in this class?
that's our overall ranking (HS+Portal). with the portal booming like it is eventually the overall ranking is going to be what everyone goes by. I think we're like 49th in the HS ranking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OMFG. LOL. Now I really dont want to go to my company XMas party tonight. I just want to lay my lazy *** on the couch and read through the last 20 pages. Maaaannnnn. I was still holding out some hope for Moss, but not Skinner as of last night. Got **** Mario. He isnt messing around. TALENT ACQUISITION. Thats what this game has become, and we have one of the best in the game at that.

Video Games Nintendo GIF

Nah. I'm good with it how it is. I like being left alone. It's easy long as I ignore the pm. My brother cribby likes the attention. Those that know simply know. I'm good with it like that.
Much respect! After all the **** that some of the porsters on the board have given you over the years, they deserve to be called out.

Advertisement
Back