2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Got any more of them commitments ?

UHEALTH BAGSS

Bradenton IMG Academy WR/TE coach Desmond Tardy knew a surprise could come with TE Jaleel Skinner’s announcement today.

He got that feeling on signing day Wednesday when Alabama coaches called him.

“They were nervous and calling,” Tardy said. “I told them `I can only tell you what he’s telling me. I thought (at that time) he was going to Alabama. To the best of my knowledge that’s where he was going. So whatever happened between then and now (Friday afternoon), that’s how he made his decision.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truthfully, I didn’t EARN this respect…I was a lil buzzed from drankin’(after a long, hard, week of work & was feelin’ myself because what I had heard & decided to share)…I actually couldn’t believe it when I got word from this person…Again, I just so happen to cross paths with this person & we chopped it up a lil bit & that is what they shared wit me…
You had the exact same information as someone else in the know gave me last night. I told that person don’t look at the post count, @EB1177 is my guy from Gator Tears and he isn’t the type to post something with bad intent. Great day!

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I was really cool with Coach Cristobal when he was at Oregon and then me finally getting to meet him in person on the visit, that really pushed it over the edge for me and my family. My family really fell in love with him. My parents really believe in him. And I really believe in him and the vision he has for Miami,” Skinner said.

If we can open Mario's tenure with a 10 win season we'll have a top 5 class in the country next year. Let's prove it on the ******* field and never let go of this recruiting momentum.

My son played with Stacy before IMG. I've been following since the first practice I was able to see him live. My kid was the one to text me with the skinner info with Stacy's response. Was pretty cool. And from memory one of the first positive item on Miami for him. Took me by surprise.

Advertisement
Back