2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
The good news is that with Will returning and Arroyo a beast, we have a full year to find a successors at TE. I don't think the other guys on roster are elite. But they provide can support at the college level. If we don't land Skinner, we either land a 5 star next class or go portaling.
I would think if—as expected—we don't get Skinner, we may see Mario try to pivot to an unsigned guy before February.

Seems to me like a kid who just wants some hype for his announcement for when he picks Bama. Hope I’m wrong

I don’t get that though… like your already committed everyone knows your committed, why feel the need to hype up anything

This goes back to the whole Armella shocking the world lol… wow you really shocked us!!

Advertisement
I don’t get that though… like your already committed everyone knows your committed, why feel the need to hype up anything

This goes back to the whole Armella shocking the world lol… wow you really shocked us!!

Its modern day CFB recruiting. It’s not supposed to make sense

Advertisement
Bama people would’ve flipped a CB if they knew he was pushed out

That's a good point. Hope they're wrong. ... The probabilities are he sticks with Bama. But there's enough noise in that decision that it is reasonable to believe he could flip to us. I know I would if I were in his shoes. His chances of playing early and becoming the featured TE at TE U are pretty **** high.

Advertisement
Just a heads up that lack of sleep at that level, four hours or less, creates a lot of long-term health issues including is significant increase in the potential to get cancer.
As a full time scientist while currently pursuing my PhD, with a family and sleep apnea... I've had plenty of mini panic attacks thinking about the health implications from my lack of sleep.. scary stuff that we should all be aware of... also,

CANE.

Hopefully.

Advertisement
As a full time scientist while currently pursuing my PhD, with a family and sleep apnea... I've had plenty of mini panic attacks thinking about the health implications from my lack of sleep.. scary stuff that we should all be aware of... also,

CANE.

Hopefully.
I have no reason to doubt that you are, but that “as a full-time scientist” start had me dying 😂

Is scientist an actual job title or just a catch all you use when you don’t want to have to explain specialties to us dumb folk

Advertisement
Back