2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Just a heads up that lack of sleep at that level, four hours or less, creates a lot of long-term health issues including is significant increase in the potential to get cancer.

Ahem, I hope you’re taking your own advice! :)-

Advertisement
No clue. I know those questions were rhetorical but the only people that can answer them reside in Tuscaloosa, Alabama lol.

Absolutely. And I meant it in a purely rhetorical way, in the sense of a recruit wondering what is going on.

What will actually happen? Who knows. I do realize that coaches come and go, but it's more of a "given" at Alabama. Even if the current occupant of the Alabama OC office has an evil genius plan to use 3 TEs at once, there's no guarantee that the next guy will.

Miami uses TEs. For decades now.

I guess we'll know in a few hours.

Absolutely. And I meant it in a purely rhetorical way, in the sense of a recruit wondering what is going on.

What will actually happen? Who knows. I do realize that coaches come and go, but it's more of a "given" at Alabama. Even if the current occupant of the Alabama OC office has an evil genius plan to use 3 TEs at once, there's no guarantee that the next guy will.

Miami uses TEs. For decades now.

I guess we'll know in a few hours.
I see it as Bama wants to start upgrading their current personnel at the position. They're overloading on TEs and those that aren't at bar, will be forced to transfer out. Bama has been notorious on getting some kids to grey-shirt, and I'm assuming there are backend financial incentives that are applied that equal out a scholly. Just a guess.

Ahem, I hope you’re taking your own advice! :)-

1639758496244.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you guys have any hope lol? Kid is committed to Bama and was actively recruiting for Bama on social media all week. Move on.
Because hope is what Signing Day is all about. And because he visited and said we were #2. And we have Mario now.

But yeah I don't honestly expect him.

Advertisement
No inside info. But my gut tells me the good guys. He waited this long, visited last weekend which by all accounts was a homerun for the recruits, Tweeted out a cryptic message that our staff liked, too many TEs at Bama... I genuinely think he's torn. Usually that means the kid sticks with his prior decision. In this case though, the signs seem like he's leaning our direction now.

Advertisement
The good news is that with Will returning and Arroyo a beast, we have a full year to find a successors at TE. I don't think the other guys on roster are elite. But they provide can support at the college level. If we don't land Skinner, we either land a 5 star next class or go portaling.

No inside info. But my gut tells me the good guys. He waited this long, visited last weekend which by all accounts was a homerun for the recruits, Tweeted out a cryptic message that our staff liked, too many TEs at Bama... I genuinely think he's torn. Usually that means the kid sticks with his prior decision. In this case though, the signs seem like he's leaning our direction now.
my gut tells me ur smoking rocks fam

Advertisement
Back