2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
Wtf is the theory this time? That Bama will not have enough room for Skinner, so they'll just say darn it we give up? Come on. If Bama wants him, he's getting in. They don't even have to do anything dirty.

His dad literally said it was a courtesy visit & its still Bama. I believe he went on to say he does think Mario will turn things around, but it'll take years.

Lol.. This Twitter deciphering is some wild ****.

Last edited:
I’m no insider or claim to know or claim to have known any insider, but I have HEARD(from a very reputable source) that Skinner is ours…Only time will tell fellas…Also heard that Moss & Coleman is ours too…Heard Moss wants to announce at The All American Game doe…Skinner & Coleman are supposed to ink with us later today…Again, only time will tell, but Da source is very reputable…Go Canes!

I’m no insider or claim to know or claim to have known any insider, but I have HEARD(from a very reputable source) that Skinner is ours…Only time will tell fellas…Also heard that Moss & Coleman is ours too…Heard Moss wants to announce at The All American Game doe…Skinner & Coleman are supposed to ink with us later today…Again, only time will tell, but Da source is very reputable…Go Canes!
Hope you're right bro. Would be huge for Mario and another feather in his cap to land players of their caliber with no official staff announced.

His fathers comments tell you the check cleared! Simple as that! His coach is giving him good advice the father doesn’t wanna give back the house, money, and car
Highly doubt there giving that much out to a 3rd TE like the big daddies up front on the dline & oline they get the house and cars when signing with Saban but whatever you say lol. Hopefully he realizes he's gonna make a big mistake going to play up in KKK land when he's just another guy to there roster!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope you're right bro. Would be huge for Mario and another feather in his cap to land players of their caliber with no official staff announced.
I asked this person what about Arroyo(because I had heard rumors that he might leave & they said Arroyo wouldn’t go anywhere regardless if Skinner comes or not)….And that Skinner is getting on da field regardless of who’s here…I said carry on…

We will oniw early with Skinner signing first if the trusted source is legit.

His fathers comments tell you the check cleared! Simple as that! His coach is giving him good advice the father doesn’t wanna give back the house, money, and car
You realize they got two other tight ends ahead of him. He's the third option. Bama ain't giving that out to a third option. My two cents he probably comes here.

Advertisement
You ever wonder if Alabama’s reputation might get to such a point as a first round NFL pick factory that they stop paying players. Instead players pay off the staff with bags to try to get onto the roster in some way? Absurd, but still…

You realize they got two other tight ends ahead of him. He's the third option. Bama ain't giving that out to a third option. My two cents he probably comes here.
I want to believe but I've been hurt so many times. We lose players to Bama has it ever been the other way around?

Skinner, Moss, and Coleman? Maaaan, call me Mulder because I want to believe.

Bookmarked, will give you major props if its true.

Advertisement
You ever wonder if Alabama’s reputation might get to such a point as a first round NFL pick factory that they stop paying players. Instead players pay off the staff with bags to try to get onto the roster in some way? Absurd, but still…
Nah. A lot of the team they have right now is there because of the bags they hand out.

Bamas bag game is unmatched. It gives them an edge in a conference where a lot of teams have massive bags to spend.

Angry Real Housewives GIF
👀

Advertisement
Right. He’s not exactly a priority for them.

He might’ve got a small bag but there’s levels to this and he’s nowhere in the big money or house level. Maybe 50-75 k tops. Some guys are just glad to be part of the cool kids going to Bama , then you have the big fish.

Coleman i believe is ours, Skinner not sure. Moss not sure what kinda push USC will make. But winning a battle against Bama always feels good. Not long to go.

Advertisement
Back