2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
The fact that he has UM in his avi says it all. He's trolling and obviously not coming here. This entire love affair with FSU is puzzling go me and frankly I have to question his judgement. That program is in disarray. Even Marvin Jones Jr. knows better than to hook his wagon to that dumpster fire. Does he really think that the noles are going to keep him at WR? Is he really that naive? The kid is an excellent TE prospect but that is a projection based on his height, frame and his natural ability as a receiver. I don't think Skinner has ever really played the TE position in HS although I could be wrong. Still Skinner is elite in terms of being a TE prospect and he would be a tremendous fit in our offense. He is the type of kid that after 2 good years in the S&C program with Feeley could be an absolute monster. A tall physically imposing matchup nightmare for any defender with WR skills.
I mean m.Williams also has his profile set with a UM pic…

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he goes to fspoo it is purely a playing time move. If he sees arroyo ball out I wonder if that helps or hurts us. He’d be in the top 3 of our tight end rotation right off the bat. Arroyo Hodges Brantley and skinner. Solid room

Well, the visit to F$U for the ND game could be Biblical. As in plagues...we're talking frogs, lice, locusts, hail, boils, pestilence, and water turning to blood.

Skinner might tell the F$U coaches that he's going to the bathroom at halftime, and then get in a car to drive straight to the airport.

Advertisement
The fact that he has UM in his avi says it all. He's trolling and obviously not coming here. This entire love affair with FSU is puzzling go me and frankly I have to question his judgement. That program is in disarray. Even Marvin Jones Jr. knows better than to hook his wagon to that dumpster fire. Does he really think that the noles are going to keep him at WR? Is he really that naive? The kid is an excellent TE prospect but that is a projection based on his height, frame and his natural ability as a receiver. I don't think Skinner has ever really played the TE position in HS although I could be wrong. Still Skinner is elite in terms of being a TE prospect and he would be a tremendous fit in our offense. He is the type of kid that after 2 good years in the S&C program with Feeley could be an absolute monster. A tall physically imposing matchup nightmare for any defender with WR skills.
There are plays in his highlights where he's blocking in-line.

A kid this talented but this raw would be making a grave error going to FSPoo.

Well, the visit to F$U for the ND game could be Biblical. As in plagues...we're talking frogs, lice, locusts, hail, boils, pestilence, and water turning to blood.

Skinner might tell the F$U coaches that he's going to the bathroom at halftime, and then get in a car to drive straight to the airport.

It will be like Al Golden against Clemson, except the Noles can't fire Norvell. Imagine the desperation setting in that this is their reality for at least 3 more years lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
newberg has an update on his podcast. if anyone feels like listening let us know what he says.

Brutal listening to that...They're starting to sound less confident on Jaleel with the season around the corner. Basically their CB's don't matter right now if FSU looks how we think they'll look. They'll have to perform well to get him and that's unlikely.

They were also talking about S&C. They said the only players that look good physically are the transfers. The kids they recruited out of HS haven't gained much.

It also sounds like they're loading up their visitor list for that ND game, which is hilarious. Their whole board is about to watch them get bent over in person lol. That staff is really rolling the dice there.

They also said something about their 3rd or 4th string maybe starting that ND game. They made it seem like Milton isn't injured, but their other comments on the subject were suspect.

Side note, those 3 seem like complete dbags.

Brutal listening to that...They're starting to sound less confident on Jaleel with the season around the corner. Basically their CB's don't matter right now if FSU looks how we think they'll look. They'll have to perform well to get him and that's unlikely.

They were also talking about S&C. They said the only players that look good physically are the transfers. The kids they recruited out of HS haven't gained much.

It also sounds like they're loading up their visitor list for that ND game, which is hilarious. Their whole board is about to watch them get bent over in person lol. That staff is really rolling the dice there.

They also said something about their 3rd or 4th string maybe starting that ND game. They made it seem like Milton isn't injured, but their other comments on the subject were suspect.

Side note, those 3 seem like complete dbags.
Excellent analysis top to bottom. Closing note, especially.

I know Miami is a real player in Jaleel Skinner’s recruitment … The nation’s top tight end, Jaleel Skinner, will make a commitment on Oct. 9 and word coming out of the recruitment is that Maimi, Florida State and Alabama are the three out in front. The 247Sports Crystal Ball currently favors the Seminoles and the Greer, South Carolina native playing his senior season at Bradenton IMG Academy will be taking his official visit to FSU for the Notre Dame game on Sept. 5. But there are people who believe Miami should be considered a real threat to both the Seminoles and Crimson Tide after what is believed to be a positive official visit during Paradise Camp weekend. He was able to meet David Njoku and other UM alums, and also hang around Jake Garcia and other members of Miami’s team that has him thinking he could play his college football in Coral Gables. My Crystal Ball would not be on Miami at this point, but the Hurricanes could be the dark horse.

Advertisement
Back