2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
This is actually one position where im actually very confident of going head to head with whomever. FSU cant even compare. But if he just likes them then aint nothing we can do. He might just be going to Clemson and they want him to shaft both Florida schools, or it could be legit interest. Would like this guy here very much

Advertisement
Bama just put him in their "Most likely to Commit Soon" articles this morning.... The thinking was early September though...

Advertisement
Advertisement
i'm down but the "balls" are completely against us on this one.
A lot of low confidence and the highest confidence is for Clemson (8). He could pick FSU but from the guys who’s put in picks and the confidence it wouldn’t be crazy to see a run for somebody else late. Crystal balls dont mean anything until a day or two before commiting. Especially this early in commiting season. If there’s no runs they just don’t have a clue. But normally something leaks late. Thats why I pay no mind to early db’s, it’s not a perfect science but close.

Zane Durant is the perfect example, he was all UM. I’m sure Dante Anderson will have a run on cb’s to penn state before he commits. Even though most had him at UM for a year.

Last edited:
A lot of low confidence and the highest confidence is for Clemson (8). He could pick FSU but from the guys who’s put in picks and the confidence it wouldn’t be crazy to see a run for somebody else late. Crystal balls dont mean anything until a day or two before commiting. Especially this early in commiting season. If there’s no runs they just don’t have a clue. But normally something leaks lately. Thats why I pay no mind to early db’s, it’s not a perfect science but close.

Zane Durant is the perfect example, he was all UM. I’m sure Dante Anderson will have a run on cb’s to penn state before he commits. Even though most had him at UM for a year.

Correct. The 2 most recent predictions are Bud Elliott and Blake Alderman on 7/14. Things change hourly in recruiting sometimes, never mind a month. Every other pick is from early June or earlier. Nobody has put a recent pick in.

Translation: They don't mean **** right now.

Advertisement
A lot of low confidence and the highest confidence is for Clemson (8). He could pick FSU but from the guys who’s put in picks and the confidence it wouldn’t be crazy to see a run for somebody else late. Crystal balls dont mean anything until a day or two before commiting. Especially this early in commiting season. If there’s no runs they just don’t have a clue. But normally something leaks late. Thats why I pay no mind to early db’s, it’s not a perfect science but close.

Yep. Crystal balls basically only matter when they’re first put in as it gives an idea of who a mainstay in their recruitment will be, and then the 24-48 hours before the commitment itself when the 247 staff tells each other the news.

Cribbystal Balls > Crystal Balls, not that you were worried ;)

A Rivals guy predicted him to Noles on 8/13/21. G-Tech/Mississippi State guy named Russell Johnson. It's before Skinner's post today so take it for what it's worth.

IMG playing Heritage soon, right? Is the game in Miami? If so, we need the 2021 class THERE crootin' the crap out of Skinner.

Shodell saying they think a commitment sooner than later is not a good sign. Miami still in it, but odds are better if he waits until October.

Advertisement
Back