2022 4-star S Lymon has UM on top list, looking for return visit

View as article
The crazy thing about Kamari Wilson is he actually likes Miami quite a bit, Banda has done a good job getting in early with him.

However, the move to IMG is concerning to me because it reeks of the SEC bag schools being able to sink their hooks into him. Maybe Banda & Reed, combined with having a good season plus putting together a good marketing sales pitch will be enough to snatch him up, but we'll have to see how that goes.

The 22 class is the most loaded at Safety it's ever been in the last decade, we don't have to leave South FL & it's legit like 10-15 deep locally & that not even including the OOS national kids at Safety too.

If Banda pulls off pairing JW with Kinchens he'll have the most cache of any Coach in the nation next year to pull another elite haul at Safety.
Agreed Liberty, Banda would move into what, Top 5 recruiter status if we pull in Kinchens and Williams? What a haul that would be on the back end and a tandem that would not only solidify the back end for years but show we can get kids drafted high for the NFL. Man I really wish Rumph could go get some CB’s along the lines of what Banda seems to attract and sign. We’d have a top flight Top 5 defense annually. Wilson is another stud I’d love to pull in, along with Alphonso and Marquis. What a haul that could potentially be.

Advertisement
tonight, I looked at my FB memories and I saw a post about this dude that I wrote from 2020. I saw him play at Atlantic. I remember him playing offense and defense. What happened to him? I know we were very high on him.

tonight, I looked at my FB memories and I saw a post about this dude that I wrote from 2020. I saw him play at Atlantic. I remember him playing offense and defense. What happened to him? I know we were very high on him.
ended up being a tweener as a rb/s.

Hes at safety at Western Carolina hes about 5'9 205. Had he gained 2 inches he would of been more sought affter he kind of stopped height wise in the 10th grade and kind of got wider like a stubby body type..more of an rb build

Kid actually knocked my hs out of the playoffs smh. It was the most stacked team we had at Mca. He decleated our wr (rip fred killings) on a game winning td, that we schemed up with seconds left.

Went to Western Carolina

Advertisement

Hes at safety at Western Carolina hes about 5'9 205. Had he gained 2 inches he would of been more sought affter he kind of stopped height wise in the 10th grade and kind of got wider like a stubby body type..more of an rb build

Kid actually knocked my hs out of the playoffs smh. It was the most stacked team we had at Mca. He decleated our wr (rip fred killings) on a game winning td, that we schemed up with seconds left.
I looked at his offer list and it was very poor. Why were we so high on him?

I looked at his offer list and it was very poor. Why were we so high on him?
he peaked early....he made alot of plays at Atlantic. He was that size as a freshman and sophomor eand was expected to develop more size wis eand never did.

What year was that? I thought Fred passed 2013

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back