2022 4-star CB Little Jr. talks UM, connection with hometown

Get to the ACCCG and we're going to have a Top 5 class (yeah, I said it)

Even after t-Rob and will leave I don't see how many goes back to guys that can't recruit on D. Same with the offense he can't go hire someone who runs a pro style offense. I think Garcia is the starter 2022 but given the success of king Manny should be recruiting mobile qbs. How many games would we have won if King couldn't take off with his legs.

Advertisement
I think James Williams plays a role in this recruitment. Obviously the Heritage connection, but if James gets on the field this year and plays well it’ll show Little first hand he can play early and ball out. Little will get on the field here early regardless, but when you see your HS teammate do it as a freshman it only helps.

Advertisement
What? I asked you a legitimate question. How is that starting a debate out of thin air? You porsted implying the importance of two guys being roommates 25 years ago in a recruit’s decision. Why?

You could’ve responded “I was being sarcastic“ or “yes I think it will make a difference”
The “remember the time we did (redacted)” part kind of gave it away he was messing around.

You mean realistic? They’ve hung a bad rap on you because you brush it off and let them take shots at you, but you’re an even dude.
I agree.
However, I don't remember the last time D gave us a shot vs that team with the dark red uni's.

Advertisement
You mean realistic? They’ve hung a bad rap on you because you brush it off and let them take shots at you, but you’re an even dude.
I actually fvck with Dwins, but cmon man “even”? “Even” is the last word I’d used to describe him. More like bordering “unhinged”. Not that his mentality isn’t justified, but let’s call a spade a spade here

An elite DB recruit from American Heritage, every other cycle it seems.
We were able to reel in the big fish last cycle but this situation reminds me a little more of Tyson Campbell.
Seems like a good kid that doesn’t have a diva attitude and is a Miami fan that will ultimately do what’s best for him.
This time round I actually believe Miami is his best bet.
Very good coaching,
Legacy, which matters to some more than others. A real city to enjoy which seems like he’s interested in, and it’s home as he stated he doesn’t want to venture too far from S Fla.
Feels like things are turning up around here!

Advertisement
I told yall already, the day we signed T-Rob, Earl Jr is a Cane lock.
If El called him CANE, Ima call him CANE.
1612635535454.gif

How much weight does James Williams carry locally with the 22 class? Who are the guys for 22 that have that type of influence?

@gogeta4 appreciate your thoughts too.
Idk about the entire class, but JW is good friends with Earl Jr.

He’s also good friends & former teammates with Shemar Stewart, because they were both at Miami Pace together.

But in reality, fans put too much stock into that stuff, these kids go where they want, they have friends on teams all over the country, they don’t have as much influence as people might think. Kids make their own decisions based on numerous factors, there’s no one kid who can just wave a magic wand & get a bunch of other players to follow him.

Yes it helps to have certain kids in the ear of a prospect that you’re recruiting if they have prior relationship etc, but the reality is, kids go where they want & they change their minds almost monthly about which school they might commit to.

How much weight does James Williams carry locally with the 22 class? Who are the guys for 22 that have that type of influence?

@gogeta4 appreciate your thoughts too.
He has some pull locally. He played 7 on 7 with some guys (DEFCON)...The Heritage kids...and Shemar Stewart were teammates previously as well or atleast he knew them.

Locally its different this year...most of the big dogs are LINEMAN and they dont really have pull to swing influence like that or try to. The top players locally are 2 private school DLINEMAN.

Lets see who breaks out now in this spring 7 on 7 szn. The last few weeks there have been tournaments...i think with 1 today as well.

Advertisement
An elite DB recruit from American Heritage, every other cycle it seems.
We were able to reel in the big fish last cycle but this situation reminds me a little more of Tyson Campbell.
Seems like a good kid that doesn’t have a diva attitude and is a Miami fan that will ultimately do what’s best for him.
This time round I actually believe Miami is his best bet.
Very good coaching,
Legacy, which matters to some more than others. A real city to enjoy which seems like he’s interested in, and it’s home as he stated he doesn’t want to venture too far from S Fla.
Feels like things are turning up around here!
They have likely the best cb in Miami Dolphins History as a Head coach and multiple nfl dbs on their staff.

They identify guys at a young age that can play db and they develop really well. It will be like that for awhile longer at AH with the dbs.

I actually fvck with Dwins, but cmon man “even”? “Even” is the last word I’d used to describe him. More like bordering “unhinged”. Not that his mentality isn’t justified, but let’s call a spade a spade here
Nah. He just calls it like he sees it. Some of you guys are so attached to coaches' nutsacks you lose track of reality. D is a solid dude. He always gives credit where it's due, and he wants what's best for UM.

Advertisement
Back