2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement

Boise ST now 23-7 (13-4) & 1 game out 1st place in the MW with one game left against Utah ST (22-7).

Advertisement
What do you think of this season? I didn't really enjoy it.
I like the parity & the tough competition of each conference.

There are no dominant teams & pretty much anybody who’s pretty good to really good can go on run & win it all.

The traditional Bluebloods except for Kansas & UCLA aren’t really controlling the narratives of the season like they usually do & IMO that’s actually a good thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate this Bama basketball team. I think they’re great - they have great athletes and players. Overall though these players are incredibly unlikeable, made worse by the Miller scandal. Nate Oats is good but eh, not overly impressed. His antics are also tiresome. Their bench and assistants are also annoying.

As a team their defense when on is incredible. We’ll see. They likely escape with a win against Auburn, who has choked a 17pt lead

Advertisement
I hate this Bama basketball team. I think they’re great - they have great athletes and players. Overall though these players are incredibly unlikeable, made worse by the Miller scandal. Nate Oats is good but eh, not overly impressed. His antics are also tiresome. Their bench and assistants are also annoying.

As a team their defense when on is incredible. We’ll see. They likely escape with a win against Auburn, who has choked a 17pt lead
Waiting for them to lose. They’ve been so close the past three games now.

#2 Bama beats Auburn in OT. Really awful refereeing, favoring Bama of course

Advertisement
Back