2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I refuse to get my hopes up and believe that Duke falls off this quick. I mean they looked really average. Slow. Not outstanding from deep. Lively looks lost and That big guy isn’t a guy that should be carrying a team like Duke. That being said when we play them they are going to tower over us underneath.

Advertisement
I refuse to get my hopes up and believe that Duke falls off this quick. I mean they looked really average. Slow. Not outstanding from deep. Lively looks lost and That big guy isn’t a guy that should be carrying a team like Duke. That being said when we play them they are going to tower over us underneath.
Without Coach K to hide their deficiencies they’re a vulnerable team.

i usually lose interest in other games the day Canes lose, but with nbr 9 Arizona about to go down, I notice already today nbr 5, 11, 14, 15, 16,18, 19, 20, and 24 have lost! (yeah some to good-or-ranked-teams, but still, seems to happen a lot these days?)

i usually lose interest in other games the day Canes lose, but with nbr 9 Arizona about to go down, I notice already today nbr 5, 11, 14, 15, 16,18, 19, 20, and 24 have lost! (yeah some to good-or-ranked-teams, but still, seems to happen a lot these days?)
There’s way more parity in CBB today.

Due to the Portal, free transfers & NIL, the days of the dominant team in College Basketball are pretty much over.

It makes for way more unpredictable competitive games & levels the field that in any given game the team that’s supposed to lose on paper can win.

Kansas, Houston & Purdue have been the consistently best teams in the country & they’ve all had nail-biter close games that they could’ve lost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back