2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Calipari on the hot seat?
Idk, I’m certain a lot of Kentucky fans & boosters are tired of him, but he pretty much has carte Blanche to do whatever he wants...

Plus, who exactly are you gonna replace him with?

Idk, I’m certain a lot of Kentucky fans & boosters are tired of him, but he pretty much has carte Blanche to do whatever he wants...

Plus, who exactly are you gonna replace him with?
I have no clue who the replacement could be but he has been disappointing the last few seasons.

Losing season 2020-21, then first round loss as a 2 seed last season. Not a good start this year but plenty of season left to go.

Advertisement
I have no clue who the replacement could be but he has been disappointing the last few seasons.

Losing season 2020-21, then first round loss as a 2 seed last season. Not a good start this year but plenty of season left to go.
Crazy part, his 2024 class is absolutely LOADED with talent...

Which is obviously the norm for Calipari, but that recruiting class is crazy stacked even for Kentucky standards.

So considering how great of a recruiter he is, all it takes really is catching lightning in a bottle one season & going on a tournament run to justify keeping him, but he’s pretty much come up short for the last 4 years & haven’t made a Final Four since 2014.

He’d be one of the most highly sought after Coaches in College Basketball if they let him go.

Advertisement
Crazy part, his 2024 class is absolutely LOADED with talent...

Which is obviously the norm for Calipari, but that recruiting class is crazy stacked even for Kentucky standards.

So considering how great of a recruiter he is, all it takes really is catching lightning in a bottle one season & going on a tournament run to justify keeping him, but he’s pretty much come up short for the last 4 years & haven’t made a Final Four since 2014.

He’d be one of the most highly sought after Coaches in College Basketball if they let him go.

He’s a great accumulator of talent but Calipari is not a very good coach of the game of basketball.

He’s a great accumulator of talent but Calipari is not a very good coach of the game of basketball.
Super Mario GIF by Gaming GIFs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back