2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

San Francisco upsets 11-1 AZ ST.

Although it could be argued it wasn’t necessarily an upset because San Fran is a really good veteran laden WCC team that’s on par with Gonzaga & had already beaten/upset an undefeated UNLV just a week ago.

They also had really tough fight close game with New Mexico.

Advertisement
Acc is all over the place. Which means the talking heads on TV will say its down. I think quite the opposite. We may not have the traditional Duke/UNC at the top but I think 1-12 it might be the best the league has been.

You really have to bring it every night.

Frickin ND was basically a pick em and they lost....goes to show how hard winning road games in the power 5 is.

Acc is all over the place. Which means the talking heads on TV will say its down. I think quite the opposite. We may not have the traditional Duke/UNC at the top but I think 1-12 it might be the best the league has been.

My top 5 in no order is likely Virginia, Duke, Miami, UNC, Va Tech. I know I'm looking ahead but getting that double bye would be massive.

The B1G is actually more down this year than the ACC is.

The ACC is typically a very top heavy conference, but with UNC & Duke not being as good this year there’s more depth in the middle of the conference than usual

The B1G has one very good team & a bunch of pretty good teams, none great though.

Advertisement
Back