2022-23 CBB Season

Haha. Fair enough. Nobody bats 1.000. I just switched over when the heat game ended and the score was 61-24, and something in my head was saying “someone told me I should take Maryland, glad I didn’t do that.” Took me a minute to realize it was here that I heard that, and I chuckled.
Yea bad loss for me I said on here that I thought home court would win out. UCLA had to travel cross country and Maryland has looked solid this year. Didn’t expect that outcome at all.

Advertisement
Yea bad loss for me I said on here that I thought home court would win out. UCLA had to travel cross country and Maryland has looked solid this year. Didn’t expect that outcome at all.
If you would’ve said take Louisville on the ML, I wouldn’t have done it, but I’d be really impressed (enough so to buy you a beer).

If you would’ve said take Louisville on the ML, I wouldn’t have done it, but I’d be really impressed (enough so to buy you a beer).
My girlfriend‘s brother took Louisville +8.5. I was going to tell him he’s nuts but decided not to. He picked himself a winner tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back