2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The bottom of the ACC is as bad as it has ever been.

FSU is 0-4, including losses to Stetson and Troy
Louisville is 0-3, including losses to Bellarmine and Wright State
Pitt is 2-3
BC is 3-2 and just lost to a team named Tarleton
Syracuse has a loss to Lehigh

Might be too early to be thinking about it, but between that and a mediocre at best OoC schedule, how do we think this will impact Miami's NET and SoS ratings down the road?

Advertisement
Arcenaux & Walker both look like DUDES. Glad to see Sasser back looking like he didn’t miss a beat either. This team will be tough to knock out late, again. Kelvin Sampson is top 5, idc what anyone says.
Mannnnnn I’ve loved T.A since he was a sophomore in high school. He had 36 on Yates. he’s got another level to tap into

Advertisement
Might have to throw some $$$ on Houston to win it all. +800 now
I did that a while ago. But I knew what arceneaux could be. We still are struggling with sasser, shead and mark’s on and off ball relationships but they’re all talented they’ll figure it out

I did that a while ago. But I knew what arceneaux could be. We still are struggling with sasser, shead and mark’s on and off ball relationships but they’re all talented they’ll figure it out
They'll run through conference play. St. Mary's, Virginia, and Bama are the only tests left.

Is there a coach who does less with more than Cal? I mean we talk about Bama stockpiling talent in football but Kentucky literally has 4-5 NBA guys almost yearly. Not a ton of development and in game I never say "wow what an adjustment"

Advertisement
Back